Testers needed for Muse - Soldier's Poem (lead & bass)

danielowa

Hello,

I've been working on Soldier's Poem by Muse. I'm looking for some testers for both lead guitar and bass.

I need opinions from others, because I'm not fully satisfied with synchronization and I don't want to release a custom which is not good enough.

By the way, I hope that I'm crossing anyone's territory making some Muse's song.

So, if you would like to help me and share with me your remarks feel free to download the cdlc via link down below.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZIQmwwbVVDV1NSMG8/view?usp=sharing

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

Hi, just gave the bass arrangement a try.

The tone and volume are great. The arrangement seems fine too, but it goes steadily out of sync as the song progresses.

It looks like you haven't done the beat map correctly, as the notes don't seem to align with the beat markers. Maybe things got a bit out of place when you where editing the markers, this can happen easily if you are not careful with the mouse. I think bpm is wrong, should be around 68/69ish mostly.

When setting up the beat in EoF, try switching on the 'metronome' by pressing the 'M' key when playing back the track. This should be in time with the song throughout. You can also try turning on 'claps' by pressing the 'C' key. This can also help you when doing the beat map.

Check out this tutorial from PC Plum for more help with syncing, or this video for more in depth look at the overall cdlc creation process.

A good attempt for your first custom. :)

All my customs can be found here :)

The arrangement seems fine too, but it goes steadily out of sync as the song progresses. It looks like you haven't done the beat map correctly, as the notes don't seem to align with the beat markers.

Thank you very much for trying this out.

I know that there is a problem with sync. It starts to go out of sync around 1:30 min of the song. I was working with different tabs but the result is still the same. Generally, all tabs have bpm around 100, but on songbpm.com there is 104. The latter one was good for me, but if you say that I should change it I'll work on this.

I was also thinking about changing the time signature, because it varies in different versions of tabs.

Once again, thank you for your advice :)

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop