Beats & Phrases Resynchronizer

This free tool permits CDLCs quick updates on :
- Measures and Beats
- Sections and Phrases
- DD

The Beta Release of BPR works only :
- On Windows 32 bit compatible systems
- With RS 2014 CDLCs (Pc and Mac)

To use this tool you need first to install the RSToolkit (2.6.0.1).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- D O W N L O A D   L I N K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows : BPR_v0.3

-- H O W   T O    I N S T A L L   B P R ?

- Download the zip file

- Unzip it in a folder of your choice

- Launch "bpr.exe"

- Answer "Yes" to configure the link with the RSToolkit folder

- Use [F1] to display help

- Enjoy ...

-- U P D A T E S

Update v0.3 (03/06/2015)

- New functionality to update Score Attack levels.

- New XML comment added to trace BPR modifications.
  - New functionality to show or hide similar measures.
  - New functionality to show or hide similar phrases.
  - New graphical indicator for changes in time signature.
  - New statistics about synchronized events.
  - Contextual menu items reordered in same manner as main menu items.
  - Fixed bug : Detailed informations may not be refreshed when updating a section or a phrase.
  - Fixed bug : Synced beats may not be displayed in blue.
  - Fixed bug : Update BPM may generate an incomplete measure at the end.
  - Fixed bug : Translate action may generate disorder in the following measures if a locked measure exists.

Update v0.2 (10/04/2015)
  - Fixed bug : XML prolog was missing when saving the file.
  - Fixed bug : Error when trying to delete the before last measure.
  - Fixed bug : Sections and phrases may be out of sync after a reset of BPM.
  - Fixed bug : DD levels were not reset to 0 when necessary.
  - [Help][About] added to display the version

Update v0.1 (01/04/2015)
  - Initial Release

-- R E S Y N C   S O N G   E X A M P L E S

• Like 22

So basically it turns note-synced songs into beat-synced songs model? that's great thing, I think It would be useful even for myself(I've got couple old song I need to update from note-sync to beat-sync, yup) plus rearranging sections\phrases :)

So basically it turns note-synced songs into beat-synced songs model? that's great thing, I think It would be useful even for myself(I've got couple old song I need to update from note-sync to beat-sync, yup) plus rearranging sections\phrases :)

Yes, that's the main goal of this tool (notes, chords, and technics can't be modified)

IF you need help, let me know.

I am planning to do this to each and every Pink Floyd track and i have time and a fast Mac :)

Thanks for your help. The tool needs more work before a first release ...

For now, I need a list of songs that are candidates for testing the tool.

Wow, this is great! There are so many songs out there that have well synced notes and beats, but the measures are not in sync with the music!

I keep adding Metronome Bonus Arrangements to all the customs I like, but often the metronome is off because the measures are not synced correctly. I always notify the charters about this, but only very few react to that... so since I unpack them anyway to add the metronome, your tool would come in super handy :D

Here are a few I have spotted:

Just to be clear, those customs are very well playable and beat-synced correctly. Only the measures are not in sync.

Just tell me if you need more songs of this kind...

• Like 1

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Thanks for your work on Vultures, the bars are in sync now. I was able to apply Metronome Bonus Arrangements as well. :)

I have to tell you though that in your version a lot of notes are missing, e.g. in the intro / picking parts, as well as in the chord sections (here all the open string chords are missing for example) and the solo.

This has happened to me, too, when I was trying to load unpacked psarcs with DD into EOF... the difficulty levels were just messed up. And in your version of Vultures it looks like this could be about 90% difficulty.

You'll have to work on that :(

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Thanks for your work on Vultures, the bars are in sync now. I was able to apply Metronome Bonus Arrangements as well. :)

I have to tell you though that in your version a lot of notes are missing, e.g. in the intro / picking parts, as well as in the chord sections (here all the open string chords are missing for example) and the solo.

This has happened to me, too, when I was trying to load unpacked psarcs with DD into EOF... the difficulty levels were just messed up. And in your version of Vultures it looks like this could be about 90% difficulty.

You'll have to work on that :(

With the new BPR tool , I was able to resynchronize the Offspring CDLC in a few minutes  B)

The missing notes are due to DDC logic  :huh:

Thanks to you I have identified the issue.

When a CDLC has not the "transcriptionTrack" tag and has several levels of difficulty, DDC generates the content of this tag by analyzing each level.

This process has a bug and I will try to fix it  ;) soon !

• Like 2

Tested Vultures again - now it is perfect! Very good job, your tool is going to be awesome!

• Like 1

Chlipouni I cannot say thank-you enough times for everything you do for us!!

You are a generous soul!

One well note-synched song that is not beat-synched is Alexander The Great by Iron Maiden in case you want to test another song.

One song that is well synched but has RR problems on most but not all its sections is Kiss -Crazy Nights. Can select and slow down some sections but not all of them in RR. Immgr started a thread on these problem songs and theorized that this happens when notes at the beginning of a section occasionally unsync while charting. I tested it in DDC and DDC resynched the notes and the RR then works fine, but then if I reapply DDC to remove DD, then the RR problem returns, which I found odd. So I say this because maybe the scope of your BPR software is designed to fix this occurence....?

Merci!!

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Chlipouni I cannot say thank-you enough times for everything you do for us!!

You are a generous soul!

One well note-synched song that is not beat-synched is Alexander The Great by Iron Maiden in case you want to test another song.

One song that is well synched but has RR problems on most but not all its sections is Kiss -Crazy Nights. Can select and slow down some sections but not all of them in RR. Immgr started a thread on these problem songs and theorized that this happens when notes at the beginning of a section occasionally unsync while charting. I tested it in DDC and DDC resynched the notes and the RR then works fine, but then if I reapply DDC to remove DD, then the RR problem returns, which I found odd. So I say this because maybe the scope of your BPR software is designed to fix this occurence....?

Merci!!

Hi Berneer,

At the beginning of its process, DDC generates the "transcriptionTrack" tag only if it is empty. This tag is usefull as it contains all tab informations without DD levels.

When DDC remove DD, it simply copies the "transcriptionTrack" tag in level 0.

When DDC generates DD, it may modifies some inconsistencies in the timing positions between notes, chords, sections and phrases (mainly the reasons of Rocksmith crashes and RR issues).

As the "transcriptionTrack" tag is generated at the beginning of the process, it still contains these inconsistencies and they come back when you remove the DD ...

• Like 1

I'm long waiting a correction of Rush' La Villa Strangiato

which has probably to many sections to make the DD and Riffrepeater work correctly in RS

In fact no bars are shown in RS.

I'm not sure if this problem is intended to be considered by your tool.

I'm long waiting a correction of Rush' La Villa Strangiato

which has probably to many sections to make the DD and Riffrepeater work correctly in RS

In fact no bars are shown in RS.

I'm not sure if this problem is intended to be considered by your tool.

You are lucky !

Download link in the first post  :)

You bring me sunlight in this cold winter night,  :) , give you double-thanks

There is still a tiny problem in LaVilla..., the acoustic tone doesn't kick in, only after a restart of the song,

maybe it's a simple sync on beat/phrase problem too.

Major Topic, I would say,

maybe time to check back those Stone Roses cDLC from UKlooney, which never felt right.

Feel free to try it on this track

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/he-man-woman-hater-incl-intro-r5132

I've had some feedback that the sync isn't amazing. That's likely due to my frustration / the insane bpm changes etc. If it's a candidate for improvement - awesome, if not, such is life.

another pretty good custom, issue with a\v delay, it's ok in  charting, but it's off the music, can you program fix this? 
http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/compter-les-corps-r9073

anwa I've done it by hands already ;)

another pretty good custom, issue with a\v delay, it's ok in  charting, but it's off the music, can you program fix this? 

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/compter-les-corps-r9073

anwa I've done it by hands already ;)

Sorry Alex360, but the tool doesn't permit to move the notes only measures, beats, sections and phrases ...