Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 65

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

... my old boss thinks maternity leave was my resignation :angry:

Fkin bastard - are there no legal rights ih the UK that you have to get your job back after maternity leave????

Yes there are but it's a small town and everyone knows each other. If I tried to go through the court route I'd likely ruin my chances of getting a job anywhere else. It doesn't help really when your employer has no qualms about talking shit about her staff even without the threat of legal action. Work is scarce in the pub industry around here and I can do without a reputation as a trouble maker :)

Phhhh - as mentioned before - FKIN BASTARD :<vomit>

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

It's a nuisance but something will come along :) I'd like to work in the pub that is her arch rival :) I worked there in the mid 90's, she would probably see her arse if I got a job there :D Time to update my C.V. I think :)

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

great improvement, and now it is real fun to play it :)

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150122/koslgmpa.jpg

• Like 9
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I only hate on Oligarch's trying to create wars, famine, chaos and an elite ruling class.    I also hate d-bags, human rights violators, evil.

never on musicians, free spirits, passion, music etc.    Geddy Lee the world class bass master and musician.   Many times acclaimed as the bassist who plays like a lead player on guitar.

I was encouraging Noony and maybe others after her to start using Rocksmith to learn guitar also.   13 months ago after 5 years of struggling to learn how to play guitar,  I was total shite.

13 months of RS and now 4 hours practice a day or more if my fingers can take it,  I'm not shite anymore, and I have a new passion and love in my life.

If you can play multiple instruments,   it adds so much depth, character, feel and immersion to your playing.

ps.   way to go Frippchen :)

• Like 4

Couple of hundred percenters since I'm not gonna achieve 'owt in ADV and MC :(

B: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379156187

I: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379156092

Noony you are getting too good ..    I think you should start playing guitar and really challenge your mettle

I used to play guitar but after 20+ years I never improved and sold my Les Paul copy to a blind guy a few years ago. I did get a guitar for Christmas, it was really bad quality so I sent it back. I will get a new guitar one day but that'll have to be when I get my old job back... Which doesn't seem likely as it seems my old boss thinks maternity leave was my resignation :angry:

I'm glad that I still have the my first electric guitar, from before I ended up being a bass convert.  ...BUT, that being said, I am 100% a bass person now; I personally don't get even the barest fraction of enjoyment out of playing the guitar that I do the bass.

There's always some segment of the stringed-instrument population that thinks that bass is just for people who don't have the talent to hack it at guitar (NOT that Kasnitch or anyone else here is/was suggesting that, but I see that opinion expressed relatively frequently).  I say F that, I play bass because I like bass.  Learning guitar in addition would be a "challenge", but getting as good as I can on the bass is also a "challenge", and one that I find more worthy AND entertaining personally.  Trying a song on lead or rhythm guitar can be a fun diversion sometimes, but I'm happy and comfortable with a bass in my hands 99.9% of the time.

I really respect the skills of great guitar players, AND great bass players, AND great players of any instrument.  AND people who are great at multiple instruments or song paths (take @@then3verend for example, ripping up the leaderboard here in lead and bass, or @, high up in all 3 paths).  That's awesome -- very worthy of admiration (and a bit of jealousy too!).  But still, it's all about what we enjoy and click with the most.  If that's guitar, sweet.  Bass, groovy.  Both, awesome.  Put on the best Jamaican accent and say "it's all good, all the time, mon".  :)

So is this where i say i can play drums, violin, piano, and xylophone(mallets) as well? Violin might be my weakest, but idk whats second to guitar.

• Like 2

Many nice scores on all songs :)

@@then3verend, do you?

I only play drums additional to guitar & bass, but not as well, more kind of advanced beginner :)

if there were a way to play drums in RS I would practice much more on this instrument...

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@ yeah, I unfortunately can not practice the set that much due to living in a townhouse.

However i keep up with rudiments, and I really feel like a great bassist is a good drummer.

I also know a lot of music theory, you could say music was once a big part of my life.

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

I don't actively play any other instruments other than my bass presently but give me a flute, sax, clarinet I can play them easily. I picked up my sisters flute when I was a kid and knocked out Eleanor Rigby, Vincent and a bunch of theme tunes from t.v shows even though I'd never played the flute in my life. I found I could just as easily play the reed instruments too. I also played the side snare drum in the boys brigade ;) (girls section of the boys brigade of course) so I am quite rounded... The guitar I'd like to see how good I could get, ultimately I want a better knowledge of music theory as I learned mostly by ear with the reed/wind instruments though I can read a little bit of music.

• Like 4

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

@@then3verend You tried violin in Rocksmith? Or maybe you don't have one now. Violin has nice sound but I'll stick to electric guitar and bass :)

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Aw thanks @birdassassin :) me too. Getting a new guitar and going on a nice holiday to a historic city is good motivation... I suppose I should add getting married to the incentives but it's been a four year engagement and it's likely the job, guitar then holiday will come first :D It's certainly been an encouraging thread today and an eye opener to @@then3verend's multiple talents :) nice job on the second attempt too bird :) I can't seem to get my hands to coordinate at all on carpe diem! /envy

Edited by NoonyDeloony

still megadething...

+ lead

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qsrwg5.jpg

• Like 4

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

better.... this would´ve been the lead if wouldnt have realised and made nervous mistakes in the easy last part ... :rolleyes:

http://i62.tinypic.com/34t785j.jpg

• Like 7

sure,,,, one could argument without beer i could´ve got the desired 98,3 but would i have played the same song for 3 hours having a helluva time - probably not....

As scores keep getting worse that ends the evening session....

http://i61.tinypic.com/21eg7r.jpg

• Like 6

@@then3verend I'm comin for ya boi.

http://i.imgur.com/jI5nUYr.png

Calgary represent  ;)     playing at a level where you can get leg-en  on Master ....   dayum  

I believe another Calgarian musician is LittleV Mills   who does some bad-ass  video game  music vids on YouTube.

• Like 2