@@GetTheLedOut Nope, sorry. It's not in my songbooks. I wish I could help but it seems I don't have anything that could be useful. :(

Thanks for trying. I think I'm gonna work on some JCS today, since it's been a while :D

• Like 1

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I havent checked back.  I have to look at my song books when i get home.  Im working 16hr days today and tomorrow.  If I have anything Ill scan it and email it to you. I will also be testing out the version you have this friday.

• Like 1

Sorry I havent checked back.  I have to look at my song books when i get home.  Im working 16hr days today and tomorrow.  If I have anything Ill scan it and email it to you. I will also be testing out the version you have this friday.

Cool, sounds good. There's a couple of minor things that'll change in the "final" version, but it's mostly finished now. Thankfully, I've got all the solos prettymuch finished.

My suspicion is that the hand positions that he uses during the verses are slightly different. The A# chords are probably played at the 6th fret, and not the 1st, etc...

• Like 1

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Cool, sounds good. There's a couple of minor things that'll change in the "final" version, but it's mostly finished now. Thankfully, I've got all the solos prettymuch finished.

My suspicion is that the hand positions that he uses during the verses are slightly different. The A# chords are probably played at the 6th fret, and not the 1st, etc...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bWeFhk4_ktcF81LW9YcWhqdDg Heres the pdf's

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bWeFhk4_ktcF81LW9YcWhqdDg Heres the pdf's

Awesome, thanks a lot!

I'll have a closer look at them soon and tidy things up. 

I've downloaded them all, so feel free to delete from your GoogleDrive whenever you wish.

@avdocatwork 

Awesome Man! Any chance you can get Soulshine in there if I get the tabs over to you?

I actually have Soulshine in progress, so I'll do my best to get it finished soon. :D

Oh hell f*ckn yeah!

I've started testing Soulshine, and it's ~95% good to go - just need to create a custom tone for the verses, fix a couple of chord voicings and a few aesthetic things with some slides into chords. Might have to fix a note or two on the bass, also. I've had a lot of fun playing it a few times already, though :D

Here it is in it's current state, if anyone is interested: https://goo.gl/INJV1m

@@kobie83 @@Aludog  Would you guys happen to have this version of Soulshine (from the "Where It All Begins" album) in your songbook collection? I've already made a ton of changes to the GP tab I had, but there's still a few hand positions that I'm not 100% sure about. Having something else to reference would certainly help me finish it sooner :D Thanks in advance.

I found the where it all begins version in another book I have.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bWeFhk4_ktU3hvYm8wRGtJWmc

• 5 months later...

Amazing group and amazing work. I wanted to join as a Guest but it seems that the link is not good. 

Anyway I'll stiil try to follow you :)

In this classic song list there is an epic one missing: The final cut (for the album with the same name from one of the most epic bands in the world) 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

for anyone interested, im currently uploading 68000+ tabs (GP3 4 5 and X) off my drive to my MEGA storage..

im gonna share it all so feel free to look for tabs you may not have..

they are all sorted by band name / musician name alphabetically.. (surname 1st)

eg : Simon, Paul

obviously there will be inaccurate ones, doubles and multi versions.

hoping this helps someone out there lookin for that song but can't find.

https://mega.nz/#F!B4dA3SqK!ZMtFnqzXLvANPX9wcScYmQ

• Like 1