Hi, All

Just wanted to let you guys know I have a new set of tunes I'm working on. I just played through the first versions and I think they are going to be some really fun songs to play. Worked on some Guitar tones over the weekend and I finally think I came up with some great ones, for Bad Company and ZZ Top. Still have some work to do on the Bad Company songs, so it will be a few days before I put them up on CustomsForge, for everybody to enjoy.

Customs nearing completion:

Bad Company - Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love) - 1974 - Completed - Testing - L, R, B & V

Bad Company - Don't Let Me Down - 1974  - Completed  - Testing  L, R, B & V

Bad Company - Feel Like Makin Love - 1975 - Completed - Testing - L, R, B & V

Bad Company - Good Lovin Gone Bad - 1975 V3.0 - CompletedTesting - L, R & V (No Bass Yet)

Bad Company - Movin' On - 1974 - Completed - Completed Testing - L, R & V (No Bass Yet)

Bad Company - Ready For Love - 1974 V3.0 - Completed - Testing - L, R, B & V

Bad Company - Run with the Pack - 1976 - Completed  - Testing - L, R, B & V

Bad Company - The Way I Choose - 1974 - Completed  - Testing  L, R, B & V

ZZ Top - I Thank You - 1979 V5.5  -25 -23 -22 -21 L, R, B & V - Testing - New ZZ Top Guitar Tones being built.

ZZ Top - Planet Of Women - 1986 V3.5  -25 -23 -22 -21 L, R, B & V - Testing - New ZZ Top Guitar Tones being built.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 3

Ive been working on some tunes.

2 Ok this is a classic tune, but not really heavy. The Carpenters, but I forgot the name lol

Wow a Carpenters tune, looked it up and only one other on CF. Cool torkk, Looking forward to playin' it, no mater which one it is !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I thought I'd ask here if anybody's interested in helping me out with my Iron Butterfly discography project?

I might be good at transcribing bass parts but I always struggle with making guitar transcriptions, so I'd need some help from someone interested in doing that. Even if it's just for a few of the songs, that'd be more than cool.

Let me know, if someone wants to help.

Thanks, manchot. That's pretty much what I thought but asking never hurt anyone. ;)

For the moment I'm quite content with keeping it bass only. It's not like there's that many people who really care about IB in general but it would be nice to eventually get guitar parts as well.

If @ wants to help, that would be great, but I think he already has a few projects going on, so I won't bother him for now. :)

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Think I just don't know any songs of them, but I guess there are many variations, so it's not just copy & paste

transcribing by ear is almost plenty of work and needs lot of time, depending to the song of course. If it's not too hard I can work from time to time on it and transcribe.

Just tell me which songs you are planning or working on and I will see what's duable. If you work with GP files it would be helpful to share them with me so we have the same Tab.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Think I just don't know any songs of them, but I guess there are many variations, so it's not just copy & paste

transcribing by ear is almost plenty of work and needs lot of time, depending to the song of course. If it's not too hard I can work from time to time on it and transcribe.

Just tell me which songs you are planning or working on and I will see what's duable. If you work with GP files it would be helpful to share them with me so we have the same Tab.

I intend to do all song from the first four albums so you can have your pick at which one to transcribe. And yes, I do work with GP files (and make them available on UG), so if I've already transcribed the bass line a GP file for the song will be available. Whichever song you choose will be fine with me but there are definitely some simpler ones that could be good starting points. Overall, the transcriptions shouldn't be that difficult for you, seeing as the songs are short and usually have a simple structure. If you need any audio files, let me know. I'll make them available to you if need be. For now just give their discography a listen, so you can see if anything interests you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Just want to say you guys rock. 90% of the CDLC I download is from the crc.  Thank you for all that you do.   I have a question and Im hoping you guys can answer.  Warren Haynes from Allman Brothers and Gov't Mule,  would his stuff fall under your guys genre of making CDLC?  He is such a great guitarist and I cannot believe there is no CDLC of this guy.  

This is kind of a request so dont get mad at me for posting here I didnt know who else to turn to or where I should post this.  I recently purchased all of his guitar tab books I could find on amazon.  I would scan these to pdf's and supply all the tabs if we can get it on CDLC.  

Should I just request each song individually, and just upload the tabs and supply a link?  I feel like the request a song gets over looked and I figured you guys would be the group to ask since he played in the Allman brothers.  Again sorry if this shouldnt be posted here but I would really love to see this on CDLC.

• Like 1

I have the three volume Allman Brothers Band songbook from Hal Leonard and I still plan to eventually put it to good use but atm I don't have much time and too many WIPs to get to it. I'd definitely like to see some more ABB DLC in the future, so I hope anyone is interested to help out here. :D

• Like 2

@@kobie83 @@Aludog

Hi, Guys

You both must be psychic, or we all three think the same. :D The past week I have been collecting resources for an Allman Brothers 3 or 4 pack.

Material I have gathered so far are by The Allman Brothers Band - Melissa, Midnight Rider, Ramblin' Man and Statesboro Blues (Live). I have the Bass and Guitar Sheet music and Play A-Long Backing Tracks also for the Last two. On Melissa, I have only the 6-string Guitar Sheet music and Play A-Long Backing Tracks. Midnight Rider I only have a Guitar Pro file, but it has a decent looking Bass chart included. But like Aludog finding time to chart all the tunes, with family and work obligations it's tough finding time to chart all the tunes I wished I could, but they are definitely planed for the near future. After the Acoustic 70's three Pack I have started on -

Cat Stevens - Father And Son - 1970

Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle - 1974

Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown - 1973

Also I am half way through my America - Horse With No Name, Re-Vamp project.

​To watch the progress of these tunes and many other New  Customs that are also in progress by the Magna Charters at The Classic Rock Coalition, become a Guest at The Classic Rock Coalition and go to the Classic Rock Coalition Works In Progress Page.

Later, avdocatwork

• Like 2

@avdocatwork 

Awesome Man! Any chance you can get Soulshine in there if I get the tabs over to you?

I actually have Soulshine in progress, so I'll do my best to get it finished soon. :D

• Like 3

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

• 2 weeks later...

@avdocatwork 

Awesome Man! Any chance you can get Soulshine in there if I get the tabs over to you?

I actually have Soulshine in progress, so I'll do my best to get it finished soon. :D

Oh hell f*ckn yeah!

I've started testing Soulshine, and it's ~95% good to go - just need to create a custom tone for the verses, fix a couple of chord voicings and a few aesthetic things with some slides into chords. Might have to fix a note or two on the bass, also. I've had a lot of fun playing it a few times already, though :D

Here it is in it's current state, if anyone is interested: https://goo.gl/INJV1m

@@kobie83 @@Aludog  Would you guys happen to have this version of Soulshine (from the "Where It All Begins" album) in your songbook collection? I've already made a ton of changes to the GP tab I had, but there's still a few hand positions that I'm not 100% sure about. Having something else to reference would certainly help me finish it sooner :D Thanks in advance.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs