Locked Customsforge is going to MAGfest!

zerkz

I don't make cdlc's but there are a bunch of lessons on fingering and building up speed that have proven very helpful. should throw some of those in ur suitcase.one would think the game would have these other than the mini games..thanx to every one that contributes to the site tho (Bathory,Death..harsh metal) or any type of music for that matter.. you time and efforts are GREATLY appreciated!!!! any one wanna do  some Macabre songs?!?!  \m/ 

Well, Machinae Supermacy is among the band list performing there (In fact they are the only band I recognize xD), and a song from them (Sidstyler) is already uploaded as a custom http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/sidstyler-r2668

If you wanted something out of conventional this would be your best bet, even better if they perform the song and fans would like to try failing a trying to playing it later.

There seems to be a few dozen decent looking GP tabs for Machinae Supremacy.

Maybe there should be an effort from the community to get a few songs charted from the bands that will be there...

The Protomen

Powerglove

The Megas

All my customs can be found here :)

let me know if you're working on any specific bands, like powerglove. i'll contact them and see if i can get original recordings or sheet / tab, whatever i can.

i've already started working on a megadriver song, and they provided me with a full midi notation and original separate audio stems.

... btw i run magfest.  =]  i'm not directly in charge of the music department, but i'm one of the head guys, so i have a little pull.  =]

• Like 1

OK. Done first pass at 'The Will of One' by 'The Protomen' (PC Version). The tabs seem pretty good.

Could peeps give it a try and tell me where I went wrong with the tones...   :unsure:

Pretty fun lead arrangement. A bit tricky, esp. for a bassist.

Rhythm is easy to play (mostly).

PS Does anyone fancy doing the lyrics for me? :wub:

All my customs can be found here :)

I'm on holiday till the end of the week, so i can't help you with that project.

But that's really great what you're doing.

Hope to see some good videos of this event.

All my customs are made without DD, so i will not propose any titles. I don't think it can be interesting for beginners.

That can be fun to see a band perform his own songs with rocksmith.

Seeing as it is a gaming festival. I recommend that you get Koji Kondo - Gerudo Valley, it might be better known as that song that plays in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time while riding through the desert.

It currently has 1301 downloads, 15 Follows, 5 Stars, and not a single complaint, so I think it is one of my better quality CDLCs.

• Like 1

My favourite very well made -  SF studio quality cdlc are:

Nacholede -   Metallica -  Whiskey in the Jar   -   there are likely more great ones by him, but i haven't played them yet.

PC Plum  -   Bryan Adams -    Everything I Do -  Live

-    Heaven

-    When You're Gone

Edited by Teinashu
Legal stuff removed

Also, can I ask those that have recommended songs or will in the future, to include the direct download link for the PC version (DD if possible, if not, thats ok). I'm very busy this week and the next. I'll try to gather them up via Ignition myself but it would help me greatly!

Edited by Teinashu
Legal stuff removed

Someone mentioned multitracks here, so when you think multitrack + Metric -> Combat Baby by @Karmeleaux.

Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar (D std, no DD) and Metallica - One (no DD) by @Nacholede.

And you should take with yourself some crazy guitar frenzy of King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man, 's version has DD, so I posted link for his cdlc, rather then @Karmeleaux's version which has multitracks.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@zerkz User JazzD has an updated thread in the workshop (http://customsforge.com/topic/15498-magfest-artists-cdlcs-project/) where a group of us (as I'm writing this contributions have come from users UKLooney, pollo_28, JazzD, Xstatic, Dudeman and me) have been submitting songs from the bands that will be performing there, with links to the threads. It should be something interesting for the people attending there to attempt to play a song that they just saw live don't you think?.

Also any user who also wants to help feel free to join, hope this post brings some attention to the thread.

Dude, last year was my first MAGfest, and while it was awesome I really wished there was some Rocksmith represented so I could rock out with some people.  I'll have to swing by wherever you're set up.

I released a couple Bit Brigade tracks for Rocksmith 1, I really should try remaking them for 2014.  I caught their 2AM Zelda set last year, freaking awesome.  I hear they're doing Metroid nowadays, really hoping that's what they'll play.  Armcannon's version of Kraid is one of my favorite VGM covers.

@@III_Demon, you can always ask them for a video(like one of those "lessons" on youtube, but it's ok if there would be just quick play with all fretboard showed) which can help notetracker trackdown all the notes they play, multitrack would be too fat for poor charters, but idk :D