Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 64

Mortalo

Maybe I'm just nit picking, or maybe it's just my version of Johnny B.Goode has a bug, but, there seems to be some gaps in Johnny B. Goode's bass line. I can hear bass being played but there's almost a deliberate pause in the chart (to rest up and take 5 because the bass line's a bit of a perpetual bitch on the fingers maybe?)

There are sections also when in RR, you can't practice. Like the whole intro for instance. I tend to practice in chunks at a slower speed and double up the speed and play the intro 'til I can play it to a not too shame-worthy level, then tag on the verse and so on. I've been having to learn on the fly, and play the whole song all the way through on full speed, this is killing my hands as at the same time as trying to figure out the correct finger technique I can't comfortably play because my hands haven't gotten used to the finger pattern at a slower speed, if you catch my drift. Is there anyway I can fix this so I can play the intro in RR at the slower pace or should I just suck it up and deal with it?

Oh, and my "improvement" although my first 71% score went unrecorded, I've gained a 4% increase! Weu! :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374010725

I hear some gaps in the chart also, seems like it could use a bit of adjusting.

And I noticed the same issue with RR not stretching all the way to the intro also -- I wanted to play the whole song through at 75% speed or so to build up muscle memory too!  I've got an idea on a possible way to fix it by tweaking with settings in the Dynamic Difficulty Creator/Remover, or barring that I may have time to actually open it up in EOF and check out the section tags.  If I get something working I'll post a link here.

Thanks Milky D :) much appreciated, I'm also glad I am not the only one who needs to build up the "mumemo" through a gradual speed increase :D

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Quick run through Dynamic Difficulty Remover fixed the Riff Repeater issue on Johnny B Goode bass -- grab here if interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2GRHIrNcVrSeFJ2VWlSNVJaaW8/view?usp=sharing

Not changed in any way other than running through DDR.

• Like 1

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

With RR going all the way to the beginning, I did a full playthrough at 80% speed and missed 8 notes total -- mostly brain farts.

Then, I did this one at full speed:

2015-01-12_203304.jpg

The slow run helped A LOT!  Now I need to do it again in Score Attack to get credit for those fractions of a percent and see how high I can take it.

• Like 6

Milkman Dan

Sorry, spam spam spam...  But I couldn't wait to try it out in SA:

2015-01-12_204453.jpg

Bit less smooth than the Learn A Song run above, but still gets me credit for the fraction over 99.  I know I can push this up a bit, but can't speculate how much... Maybe I'll set a short-term goal of getting up to 99.4 or 99.5 in the next couple days.

• Like 7

Milkman Dan

i dont think i will be competition this week, as im having a hard time on that solo.

How do you guys play the tapping part? i can hammer on that string as hard as i want it wont recognize anything...

maybe i just suck at tappping, never really liked it/learned it sufficient.

oh well, but i got this, as i got frustrated with the lead part:

Hallowed Be Thy Name Rhythm MM

will see that i get to 95% on this one

• Like 3

i dont think i will be competition this week, as im having a hard time on that solo.

How do you guys play the tapping part? i can hammer on that string as hard as i want it wont recognize anything...

See those two X's? Thats the tapping part, I havent really sat down with it on RR but i at least try to hit the 10 and 12(My no X run I did that)

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)

See those two X's? Thats the tapping part, I havent really sat down with it on RR but i at least try to hit the 10 and 12(My no X run I did that)

Haha, yeah. Tapping part and the part before it fucks me over hard. So much that it'll often give me 3 X's which sucks after playin nearly perfect for the whole part before it.

It also does suck a little bit that the solo isn't split in more parts in RR.

Haha, yeah. Tapping part and the part before it fucks me over hard. So much that it'll often give me 3 X's which sucks after playin nearly perfect for the whole part before it.

It also does suck a little bit that the solo isn't split in more parts in RR.

With RR you can play the solo and check that tapping part, i did and now i just have to play it again! 

9A7alLl.jpg

Hey everyone B)

been hard to arround the last 2weeks with christams and holidays.

Managed to play a bit today and take a score ;)

http://s2.postimg.org/sfypn7ti1/rocksmith.jpg

Damn it's hard to play with such cold, but after a few the fingers get warmer ahah

Good scores everyone :lol:

• Like 2

Cold?  In Portugal?  You don't know you're born! :D

Ahah trust me Portugal can be real cold too :P And living so close to the see makes the air colder and freazing :D

But at least got warmer playing guitar ahah (and still playing sooooo newb :lol: )

• Like 1

Cold?  In Portugal?  You don't know you're born! :D

Cold? In UK? :P

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

yes Motive, and here rolls my first Bass score for the MC

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150113/lsb9iayw.jpg

not like that crazy guy who played a 100% on his first run

• Like 8
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+

No blacks and blues...

Still ... half a percento short...

http://i58.tinypic.com/31522dg.jpg

• Like 7

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Intermediate Rhythm - 93%, 192 streak

This chords...

Intermediate Lead - 96.75%, 208 streak

There is a lot of easy notes, whick make good scores. First section with chords and last one made me sink.

• Like 6

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Hallowed Be Thy Name Lead

yeah... skill suck at the solo, but somehow got now X thanks to @@then3verend 's "trick" ;P

As long as my tricks don't cost me the lead I'm happy, but I'm afraid that might be my last score. Can't even get close to 67.7% again, mustve been playing outta my mind again

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)