Motive`s Multiracks,current project "Metallica - Fuel"

Motive

I've been trying to do multitrack cdlc, was a few failures. Full last week i again studied as it to do. And finally have progress. I hope to continue to do multitrack. There may be  information helpful for anyone, who want doing multitracks. And yet there i need in your suggestions, any tips  about how better to do and may be some help for improve quality cdlcs.

So, good source  for audio multitracks  i found  there link.

File container is mogg - multitracks ogg packs. it opens with the help of  Audacity (free soft).

Easy way mixdown all track in Audacity, excluding desired track an example Bass or Guitar.

Having done the same for the duration (and size) of wav files  with different path for Bass, Guitar, Full. If it ok, then export in ogg format for EoF.

Continue as usual cdlc in EoF.  More easy way for set perfect beatmap export of Audacity only drums. Also for good control can be for guitar and bass if export only guitar or bass. In Eof  simple open desired ogg (to update cash in EoF, press show waveform) with guitar or bass and verify chart.

• Like 1

There my first successful experience. Link to Blondie - One way or Another way. (in the folder which is also the starting materials )

Audio mixdowned in Sonar, used different compressors (also sonitus with sidechain - kick to  bass guitar), reverberations, work Pro channels  and mastering preset for main output. And adjusted panorama and volume all tracks.  To facilitate the work i shifted all tracks at a few measure and added in the begin project synth drums  sound of stick to set desired  lead silence. All variants (Only bass, only guitar, only drums, No bass, No guitar, Full) exported to wav and converted in Audacity to ogg. Сontinue as usual cdlc, only start with drums track for beatmap.

Upd. For rhythm i muted  parts of guitars on the backing track, because record have mix rhythm guitar and synth. And yet some mutes  from lead guitar which playing on rhythm path in RS14. So there now for rhythm path is clean track ready to fill your talented hands :)

Upd2. CDLC Finished

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I started multirack cdlc of the song by Metallica - Fuel. Will  do multitracks for bass and for lead.

1. Playable version for bass player (without bass audio)  ->>

2. Playable rhythm, removed all guitar which only could. -->>

There link to audio, rhythm guitar, for searching suitable tone ->>

Need help with distortion tone, can not to find a suitable. Please, any feedback.

• 4 months later...

I should probably jump here earlier, but I don't have ear developed, so I'm not much help, except for - rhythm link is wrong, it's the same as bass :) I'll check it.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Nacholede @@Mortalo thanks for up theme. Total forget about this :)

And don`t remember where i`m stop with it. 

Main reason my the stop, it is not enough skill for testing lead, solo. It sounds so awful that i`m disappointed and stop work with it.

So if you @@Nacholede finished it i will be happy :)

There link to all files of EOF project and audio

I will check at next week where i`m stop, if need will make audio  mix for lead only with same timing, If you need some files, say me. Or at least  send me lead chart, and im finished cdlc.

Thank you very much.

Ps. Fixed link to rhythm

• Like 1

@@Nacholede @@Mortalo thanks for up theme. Total forget about this :)

And don`t remember where i`m stop with it. 

Main reason my the stop, it is not enough skill for testing lead, solo. It sounds so awful that i`m disappointed and stop work with it.

So if you @@Nacholede finished it i will be happy :)

There link to all files of EOF project and audio

I will check at next week where i`m stop, if need will make audio  mix for lead only with same timing, If you need some files, say me. Or at least  send me lead chart, and im finished cdlc.

Thank you very much.

Ps. Fixed link to rhythm

Doing multitracks in Audacity is very simple. Just silence the part that you don't want to and you create a file with "no bass" or "no lead", but sometimes you have to modify the files, like in Fade To Black 

9A7alLl.jpg