Anybody wanna test 'Tire Me' by RATM on lead?

justgimmethefunk

Hey all

So I made a CDLC for the song 'Tire Me' from RATM's second album 'Evil Empire'. The bass is mostly ok but the guitar path needs a lot more work. I need your feedback and help with :

The solo (the way it's tabbed right now, it sucks)

And the tones

So here's the link (PC only), please leave your comments and hopefully it will be released pretty soon....

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ak6tlryb7ut7zj9/Rage-Against-The-Machine_Tire-Me_v1_p.psarc?dl=0

(Click me)

** See my releases and WIP here **

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• Administrator

The tones are not a problem but the tab need a serious revamp, i suggest you base yourself on the already available RATM DLC that ubisoft released to help you on the way the guitar is played (i mostly think about the 17/19 chord which would be better an octave down (5/7) with an octave tone).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@firekorn thanks for the feedback. Actually I don't have a guitar so I can't check the lead from the official DLCs...which is why I asked for help here in the first place ;)

By the way I'm surprised you said that the tones are not a problem, because I picked one randomly from one of these DLCs...guess I was lucky.

(Click me)

** See my releases and WIP here **

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

• Administrator

If you own the DLC, you can simply use the Rocksmith to Tab tool to look at how guitar part are constructed and compare them to tab you have for your CDLC. At least that's how i would do...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• 4 weeks later...