A new "Well Sync" flag for CDLCs ?

Chlipouni

Question

It should be good to have a way to search the CDLCs with a new search criterion based on the sync quality.

For me, it's very important to have songs in which :

- the notes are in sync with the measures and beats (the rhythm of the song)

- the notes are in sync with the soundtrack

This criterion should be set by a few volunteers (CDLC's testers).

What do you think about this proposal ?

• Like 10

8 answers to this question

I'm quite novice player but for me there have been only about 5/10000 badly out of sync songs... which most have been corrected.

So, first thing to do is to tell issue to charter. 

After that i can test...

and after test list all those out of sync songs... (i have 2 week tolerance to charter fix issues after repor to em)

to my topic if you just report em to me...

I surely flag also other things...

http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/

So also Out of sync flag exist, but there are quite few flagged, since i'm not pro player. 

Something wrong with my ears...?

Also at first, list was mainly based major issues like crashes, jammers, dead tones, save file corrupters, same name crashers etc... but now i think it can handle also even minor sync issue flagging if i just get reports.

I have handled 90% flagging by myself, so reports of any kind are wellcome.

Most i concern flagging mistakes in list mainly caused by updates which correct them, can't just notice all at once.

Some charters ease my job by sending fix messages, they really do ease my job, thanks for that.

I just can't perfectly handle 10000+ updates daily bases...  flagging issue alone. Poor me.

So flagging/unflagging help is always needed ...Thank you...

I'm quite novice player but for me there have been only about 5/10000 badly out of sync songs... which most have been corrected.

So, first thing to do is to tell issue to charter.

After that i can test...

and after test list all those out of sync songs... (i have 2 week tolerance to charter fix issues after repor to em)

to my topic if you just report em to me...

I surely flag also other things...

http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/

So also Out of sync flag exist, but there are quite few flagged, since i'm not pro player.

Something wrong with my ears...?

Also at first, list was mainly based major issues like crashes, jammers, dead tones, save file corrupters, same name crashers etc... but now i think it can handle also even minor sync issue flagging if i just get reports.

I have handled 90% flagging by myself, so reports of any kind are wellcome.

Most i concern flagging mistakes in list mainly caused by updates which correct them, can't just notice all at once.

Some charters ease my job by sending fix messages, they really do ease my job, thanks for that.

I just can't perfectly handle 10000+ updates daily bases... flagging issue alone. Poor me.

So flagging/unflagging help is always needed ...Thank you...

Hi lahelio,

I agree with you, but the asked flag is not only for songs in which the notes are not in sync with the soundtrack, but mainly for those which have notes not in sync with the rhythm (measures and beats).

These songs are playable, but they are graphically not in sync. If we want you add a metronome in the CDLC, it will be totally out of sync. DDC uses also the notes position inside measures and it gives bad results in these cases...

Hi lahelio,

I agree with you, but the asked flag is not only for songs in which the notes are not in sync with the soundtrack, but mainly for those which have notes not in sync with the rhythm (measures and beats).

These songs are playable, but they are graphically not in sync. If we want you add a metronome in the CDLC, it will be totally out of sync. DDC uses also the notes position inside measures and it gives bad results in these cases...

Thx for clearing that up Chili,

I think i have just passed that kind of songs just playing my own pervert rhytm. 

I just check when rhytm part starts/ends/changes and do my own funny rhytm that fits to drums.

But still, there are not so great number of them or are there? Could someone paste example. Will gladly test one.

If i got still something in my ear?

Anyways now i think i'm not one who flags these minor rhytm issues since I'm not listener... says my wife also

I think i keep it mainly in majors,... issues that really annoy even if you are not pro listener.

Issues, most semi players can notice clearly, without tools.

Noticing these issues must also mean in some cases you know song quite well. That i lack also in most cases.

Or at least it means i stop perverting and start play as noted.

So easy way is... someone who really can notice these issues correctly starts to flag em and keep record in some topic. It could be hepful practise to play em and try to hear issue...

Also i could offer link to my topic for those out of sync flagged songs.

And I gladly will report my findings if there is any.

First i think i would have to play one of this kind song to clearly see and here what's issue really is.

So if anyone have example songs pls paste here.

@@lahelio,

In this topic you have a few examples of CDLCs, before and after a resync ...

Wow. As usual so great job. Also, this work  of yours will be super handy in use of community.

I noted that its fact i do really not play as note appears... pervert me. I play as music as flows and just loose some bit points.

It was quite to hard play vultures start section (note by note) (flagged out of sync) in pervert way but i really managed and didn't annoy even too much.

BUT when i played those flagged synced I really shamed to be such pervert.

Anyways, Thx for great lesson. I will add link to my topic to these sync issue topics and try to pervert less, and so on will report my findings later on.