Latest EOF releases (9-26-2020)

raynebc

It looks like the official DLC have some sort of new feature

watch this video and look at 1:34 how the power chords are displayed, you hit the chord, then hit the palm mutes on the root and then instead of the game showing the full power chord again it does only show the repeat of the power chord. This looks new to me, usually i think the repeats are interrupted if a single notes comes next.

It looks like the official DLC have some sort of new feature

watch this video and look at 1:34 how the power chords are displayed, you hit the chord, then hit the palm mutes on the root and then instead of the game showing the full power chord again it does only show the repeat of the power chord. This looks new to me, usually i think the repeats are interrupted if a single notes comes next.

Everlong does this too.  You can do this by extending the handshape manually in the XML.

@up: After save occurs the same thing.

Also after saving and importing arrangement into Toolkit I can choose almost every tuning, except E Standard - only way to choose it is to manually set it.

What's more - names of RS sections aren't displayed - I can see only red line in it's place, but no name.

Feel free to edit my CDLCs, use tones etc.

Ever since I think 1337 or 1338 (I think 1338), I have to set the chord fingering manually for each chord, where previously that was done automatically. Anyone else have that problem?

I cant remember having issues with it, i usually have the chordshapes.xml that i edited do the job. Maybe the chordshapes.xml is missing in your folder?

Ever since I think 1337 or 1338 (I think 1338), I have to set the chord fingering manually for each chord, where previously that was done automatically. Anyone else have that problem?

I cant remember having issues with it, i usually have the chordshapes.xml that i edited do the job. Maybe the chordshapes.xml is missing in your folder?

Doh, that was it. I think I accidentally removed it. Thanks

Does someone have experience with having EOF running with a native display resolution of 1080p ?

I bought a new notebook and with that resolution the framerate in EOF is not great (it lags) and if i hit the N key for example the window needs 3 seconds till its full constructed and visible.

If i reduce the resolution 1600x900 EOF does run smooth and with N the window is immediately open. I have tried in EOF all 3 main resolutions but its the same with all 3, it always runs bad when using 1080p.

RS2014 runs smooth on 1080p therefore im not sure what could cause the issue.

btw. the midi tones in EOF are now with my new hardware much much better, the delay does nearly not exist.

btw2. im using WIN8.1

I got issue with eof, its not imports all notes from the tab, it won't import 1/32 notes and this notes are quiet than other maybe this caused by some attributes or what, but this notes are refuse to imports.

I got issue with eof, its not imports all notes from the tab, it won't import 1/32 notes and this notes are quiet than other maybe this caused by some attributes or what, but this notes are refuse to imports.

raynebc probably needs the tab and the .eof file

Im not sure what i did but EOF does now run for me on 1080p smooth.

but i now have the issue that the red gems overlap with the status symbols below them. If one note on the red E string does have a hammeron (h) symbol i only see halve of the h. Im using in EOF the 1024 resolution. It gets better with 800 or even better with 640 but the gems and the numbers inside the gems are way too tiny if using 800 or 640.

I have a problem: The "Ignore capo/tuning" feature is turning on automatically every time I "undo" something or restart EOF. And why is it even turned on by default? It looks funny especially in Drop tunings.

I'll look into this. I've also been wanting EOF to prompt to disable the ignore tuning option when they specify a drop tuning (ie. only the lowest string detuned), but I haven't gotten to it yet.

What's more - names of RS sections aren't displayed - I can see only red line in it's place, but no name.

You need to go into File>Preferences and change the "top of 2d pane shows" preference to either of the options that display RS sections. Any other option will display something else there instead.

I'll look into it. If all other notes are importing, my first guess is that those missing notes are authored on the other "voice" of the GP file, but EOF can only import notes on the first voice (the "lead" voice).

but i now have the issue that the red gems overlap with the status symbols below them. If one note on the red E string does have a hammeron (h) symbol i only see halve of the h. Im using in EOF the 1024 resolution. It gets better with 800 or even better with 640 but the gems and the numbers inside the gems are way too tiny if using 800 or 640.

These are kind of just limitations with the graphics at this time. EOF doesn't have a separate, larger font to use in larger window sizes, so the symbols, letters, numbers, etc. are still drawn the same size. The bottom-most gems drawing over part of the tab notation probably isn't something I can prevent very easily either. You may get better results using the x2 zoom feature with a lower EOF window size. Everything (except the menus and dialogs) will display larger and look more correct in general.

@@raynebc, sorry was a wrong link :Dhere is correct https://copy.com/nf4WzHQhLld3

+Anything should I do about this one? https://github.com/rscustom/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit/issues/153Bonus arrangement are picks parameters from xml while adding xml.

Bass Pluck type are already get its status from xml..

I believe he's referring to the grace notes, for example in bar 3, 5, 10 and 11 of the Guitar 1 track.

Yeah, those are grace notes alright. Guitar Pro doesn't define those as actual notes though, they're an effect on another note. Having EOF import these could be complicated for that reason.

@@raynebc, Pushed fix in las commit, enjoy "bonus arrangement" attribute :)

Thanks, I'll try to add a toggle-able bonus arrangement setting in EOF.

Hi, folks. The latest revision (r1341) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:

*Added another OGG encoding quality option when converting an MP3 to an OGG file in EOF. 320kbps is just an estimate however, as this setting is given to the command line OGG encoder as the highest available quality, and the resulting OGG file can end up using a data rate higher than 320kbps.

*Improved RS2 export so that a chord with vibrato status will export with its authored sustain value.

*Fixed an issue with RS exports where if certain items like a phrase name were too long, EOF wouldn't truncate them correctly and the toolkit could crash when trying to compile the XML file.

*Fixed a bug where when an MP3 is converted to OGG format in the new chart wizard, the "original.mp3" copy of the source file is not correctly placed in the project folder.

*Fixed a GP import bug where if a repeated set of measures had one alternate ending defined for one repeat but not the others, too many measures would be skipped looking for the next effective alternate ending.

*Fixed a GP import bug where chords that use a hammer on or pull off technique into the following note could place the technique on the wrong note.

*Fixed a bug where the option to ignore the tuning/capo setting couldn't be disabled.

*Improved the set tuning dialog so that if a drop tuning is specified, EOF offers to turn off the option to ignore the tuning so that chord name lookups will be correct. EOF will automatically disable that option when importing a track from a Guitar Pro file that is in a drop tuning.

• Like 3