Latest EOF releases (9-26-2020)

raynebc

Is it really easier to program DDC to read and store an additional set of phrases rather than just make a copy of the one set of phrases it already reads in?  It's not a problem for me to add this to EOF's export, just let me know exactly how you'd like it implemented (ie. tag syntax, naming, etc).

As a newbie to custom creating can i get a screenshot of the preferences that need to be check marked please?
I have checked out all the tutorials (of which there are many) but the preferences box is out of date, with the many new features that have been added so there a many more check boxes now.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Is it really easier to program DDC to read and store an additional set of phrases rather than just make a copy of the one set of phrases it already reads in?

In EOF, I can create 10 phrase iterations with the same name even if they don't contain the same pattern of notes.

In order to generate DD, DDC needs to :

- use the phrase iteration markers as defined in EOF by the user

- divide the existing phrase iterations in respect with the "phrase length" parameter

- identify the phrase iterations that contain the same pattern of notes and associate them with the same phrase

- define DD levels for each phrase (and not for each phrase iteration)

So, that's the reason why the result phrases and phrase iterations can't be the same as these defined in EOF.

When I use DDC on a fresh EOF XML file, I know which phrase iteration markers has been defined by the user.

The problem is when I use a file that has previously been modified by DDC, I have no way to identify which phrase iterations came from EOF.

I think that DDC is the only tool that uses the "transcriptionTrack" XML tag (correct me if I am wrong about that).

I can also copy the original phrase iteration markers in this tag or use another specific XML tag to do it.

Thanks

As a newbie to custom creating can i get a screenshot of the preferences that need to be check marked please?

I have checked out all the tutorials (of which there are many) but the preferences box is out of date, with the many new features that have been added so there a many more check boxes now.

The defaults should be good for the most part. Recent releases of EOF enable Rocksmith export without having to change anything.

@@Chlipouni

About the phrases, would it be easiest to just add a new attribute to the phraseIteration tag, ie. it could go source="EOF" or source="DDC".

• Like 1

Hi i have a problem with eof 1.8 please look this  image  : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Ag5InoZbydeUF6X19jNEdIOVE

He put a pause to the note and the rocksmith 2014 dont play the song . 

Please Help

Pontosan mi is a probléma?

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Kérlek nézd meg ezt a videót  mert ez a probléma  : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Ag5InoZbydMk1iMEJGb0F0WmM

Majd ha hazaértem megnézem

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

@@raynebc - Are we close to getting a solution to the transpose issue being fixed? It's pretty annoying and it's been two weeks since it was first brought up.

Also, if it helps, I notice it behaves a bit differently with chords. If I take a power chord and shift it up it only "forgets" the lower string (the base of the power chord). Similarly, if shifted down it only forgets the higher string. With chords involving more strings only the highest and lowest will be forgotten.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Hi, folks. The latest hotfix (11-23-2016) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:

*Fixed a bug with the previous commit that would cause fret values to be incorrectly set to 0 when transposing pro guitar notes up or down.

*Improved RS exports to filter out non-printable characters if any happen to have imported into song properties from an MP3 or Rocksmith file.

*Improved the new chart wizard to filter out non-printable and extended ASCII characters from an MP3 file's ID3 tag.

• Like 4

Hi guys, I'm here with another question. I'm setting a bend that gets held then picked several times (while holding the bend)

I'm not sure how to tab it out, it looks wrong when I check it out on rocksmith as I'm doing a bend then the notes that are getting picked in the bend are basically doing another bend over again.

It's basically a sustained bend then picking the note that's bending without releasing it.

That's what I'm trying to achieve. I've had great success with tech notes so far so i'm learning! :)

• Administrator

place the tech note right on the note head with the bend value to whatever you want. There's no need to use the bend status on any note in that kind of situation.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Make it look like this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32KyWmtudTljZ1FBSEk/view?usp=sharing

Go up, hits loads of repeated pre bends, then come down.  You can sustain the first bend and hold if you want.  You will probably have secondary questions when you try it.  Best to take some screenies, post them and ask.  I could be here all day with a million permutations, but the pic I showed you is how to begin.

Enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit - I got ninja'd while I was messing messing with screenies :lol:

• Like 1

place the tech note right on the note head with the bend value to whatever you want. There's no need to use the bend status on any note in that kind of situation.

Thanks guys i'll go do it now, I really appreciate the help. 

Hi, folks. The latest hotfix (12-1-2016) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:

*Fixed bugs with RS import that prevented slides for chords from being correctly imported.

*Fixed bugs with GP import's handling of time signatures when the imported file's measures have to be unwrapped (uses repeats, navigation symbols, alternate endings, etc).

*Added a fifth pro guitar track "PART REAL_GUITAR_BONUS", allowing one EOF project to contain all five arrangements that Rocksmith 2014 Remastered can support for a song.

*Fixed a bug where the tech view populated status "(*)" wasn't correctly cleared when the erase track function is used.

Projects that are saved with any regular or tech notes in the bonus track are not compatible with older versions of EOF, which will crash when trying to open them. New or existing projects that have an empty bonus track when saved should continue to be usable with older versions.

• Like 8

• Administrator

I have a bit of issue with trying to use that Bonus part.

I'm trying to use the Thin Dif. to Match function with the REAL Part_GUITAR but when i try to do this, i get sent back to the PART GUITAR track and can't go back to the Bonus track at all....

Also i tried to search around and can't find a way to do a full copy of a track to another track to get section, phrase, note, FHP, arpeggios, etc... which would be way faster in some situation than doing a GP import or an XML import.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I don't know if it's me but with the latest EoF I opened an existing project and all colour were offset by one

A string was red, D string was yellow and so on

I notice also that the order of tabbing is GUITAR --> BASS --> BONUS --> GUITAR_22 --> BASS_22. I would expect Bonus at the end after BASS_22 since it's better to use GUITAR_22 and BASS_22 before Bonus

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I'm trying to use the Thin Dif. to Match function with the REAL Part_GUITAR but when i try to do this, i get sent back to the PART GUITAR track and can't go back to the Bonus track at all....

I need to update the thin difficulty function (and several "copy from" functions) to allow the bonus track to be selected as the template. If that's not the problem you're describing, please provide more details as I'm not able to reproduce it.

Also i tried to search around and can't find a way to do a full copy of a track to another track to get section, phrase, note, FHP, arpeggios, etc... which would be way faster in some situation than doing a GP import or an XML import.

I've thought about a function to clone a track to another, but haven't gotten around to programming it. Would other people find that useful too?

I don't know if it's me but with the latest EoF I opened an existing project and all colour were offset by one

A string was red, D string was yellow and so on

Go into File>Properties and make sure the color set is the one you want. The "Default" and "Guitar Hero" color sets match the lane colors you listed.

I notice also that the order of tabbing is GUITAR --> BASS --> BONUS --> GUITAR_22 --> BASS_22. I would expect Bonus at the end after BASS_22 since it's better to use GUITAR_22 and BASS_22 before Bonus

I couldn't reproduce this. When I start at "PART REAL_BASS" and repeatedly CTRL+TAB, it goes to "PART REAL_GUITAR", "PART DANCE", "PART REAL_BASS_22", "PART REAL_GUITAR_22", "PART REAL_DRUMS_PS" and lastly "PART REAL_GUITAR_BONUS". This happens whether I open a project file written by the recent build or one created by EOF years ago. Is this happening when you open an existing project or when you create a new one? What order are the tracks listed when you view the Song>Track menu?

I don't know if anyone else has this issue at all,in the latest version when I hit Ctrl+z inside EOF it stops working

• Like 1

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg