Latest EOF releases (9-26-2020)

raynebc

Agree with you 100%.

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Well I don't know it this is even an issue or not, but I just started working on a new song, and some chords  (C barre chords)  are marked with bends and even in the guitar pro tab not include bends for those 2 C chords, that wouldn't be a problem, if I could remove it but the problem is when I hit the "remove bend Button" it didn't removes the bend + if i delete a note from the chord the bend is dissapearing but even if i put that note back (with mouse right-click) the bend is appers again, oh and in the first C chord (wich has bend) if I delet the note from the g string the bends dissapears (on that chord) however if I delete the d string from the second chord then the bends dissaper on that one.I don't know if this is even normal or not I just simply can't remove those bends properly

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160730/Screenshot_2016-07-30_14.06.33_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

@@ShrillBear52 You have to type F4 to see the "Technote view" and now you will see the bends that guitar pro import to your chart (also another techniques imported). This black squares affect the notes so now you can delete it

• Like 1

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png

@@ShrillBear52 You have to type F4 to see the "Technote view" and now you will see the bends that guitar pro import to your chart (also another techniques imported). This black squares affect the notes so now you can delete it

Thank you! 

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Whenever a technique is applied by a tech note, EOF will show the asterisk * below the note if tech view is not in effect.

Where can I learn more about techview? As far as I searched I couldn't realy find anything from it

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

i've noticed that when i have two tracks displayed in EOF with more than 5 difficulty level, when i switched the active track, if i was on an higher difficulty than 5, the track switch back to the 5th level but if i'm on a lower level the track does keep the correct level.

It's a minor inconvenience but it would be nice if the track always kept the level i put them on no matter if it's higher or lower than 5.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@raynebc - I've noticed that the chords with ghost notes at the beginning of arpeggio or handshape phrases don't seem to "transpose" properly when being moved to a different string (this mainly happens when working on tracks with different tunings on songs with extended range instruments. So lead is in E while rhythm is in B but they share the same arpeggios in some parts of the song, or sometimes when making a 4-string bass track from a 5-string bass track, as I like to include both when possible).

This EoF file has a few examples of what I'm talking about, where the even numbered measures have arpeggios as originally written, while the following measure has what happens when transposed up (or down, to check whether the same behavior holds) a string. Based on what I see it looks like it might just be that while the notes move to different strings as expected, the "ghost" marking doesn't move along with it.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

It's a minor inconvenience but it would be nice if the track always kept the level i put them on no matter if it's higher or lower than 5.

I'll look into having each piano roll keep track of the difficulty level it was using before the previous swap.

Edit: I've fixed this bug.

Based on what I see it looks like it might just be that while the notes move to different strings as expected, the "ghost" marking doesn't move along with it.

That would be the way it's designed. I don't want it to remove the author's ability to control how it's defined, so EOF only creates the base chord for a handshape/arpeggio if one isn't already there. You can delete/edit that chord to correct it if you make changes to the handshape/arpeggio that warrant this.

Hi, folks. The latest hotfix (8-15-2016) is in the first post. Changes are as follows:

*Added MIDI export corrections suggested by Michael Tolly to reset running status after each exported meta/sysex event.

*Improved the consistency of measure numbering when the time signature changes mid-measure, which will cause the beginning of the next measure.

*Corrected the import of time signatures in Feedback files that have mid-beat tempo or time signature changes.

*Added additional chord definitions.

*Improved RS WAV export so that if the chart's song title has any characters that aren't usable in file names in Windows, the WAV file name substitutes them with underscores.

*Fixed memory leaks that could occur during a failed MIDI export.

*Improved RS import so that fret hand positions above fret 19 don't trigger a warning unless RS1 or Rock Band exports are enabled.

*Fixed a bug where swapping piano rolls could lower the active difficulty level of the formerly primary piano roll to difficulty 5.

*Fixed a bug where if the highest populated difficulty in a pro guitar track only had tech notes, that difficulty would be discarded during project load.

*Improved the save/load logic so that if a pro guitar track has more than 5 difficulties, the difficulties above the highest populated difficulty aren't removed.

*Added a check during save so that if a note has no note at the same position in another difficulty, but a note is present 1-3ms before or after in another difficulty, a warning is given that the notes are out of sync and offers to cancel and optionally highlight offending notes. If one of the two unsynced notes is grid-snapped and the other is not, the non grid-snapped note is considered the offending note, otherwise the earlier note is considered the offending note.

• Like 4

I have another problem with handshapes. Here is what i got in EOF:

0E3D05F95.png

And this is how it looks in the game:

A330D584E.png

As you can see, the partial variation of the strumming doesn't show up. I've failed with the crazy status. If I split the notes, these appear, but the chord box dissapears. I wanna make exactly this (example song: "Don't Speak")

F6D8255C4.png

Here, after the main chord and the single note, appears the variation of the chord. How can i make it?

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png