Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 63

Mortalo

Muse is one of my favourite of all time artists, but I have never heard of this song before. It's pretty good! Should be, it's from their golden age, after all.

Hah, for some reason there is 2001 put there. I must've fucked up something. It is Starlight single which is 2006. But if you consider 2001 - 2006 golden age, then be it ! :)

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

never heard of this before and must say that I don't really like it, but have to play it this week in all paths (but it's not that bad, getting familiar with it)

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150104/7u9yz3i9.jpg

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

• Like 4

ups  :) 

just quoted my own post

• Like 2

@@Nacholede Yeah I agree, but I knew it had to come from a gh3 fan

its only a week, I've been achieving personal goals mostly

Looking at the song selection, it looks like it'll be the only bad week for Mc for awhile

Yeah i know. Instead of playing the MC song now i'm playing Walk The Plank a lot, i really love that song haha

9A7alLl.jpg

Looking at the song selection, it looks like it'll be the only bad week for Mc for awhile

Yeah i know. Instead of playing the MC song now i'm playing Walk The Plank a lot, i really love that song haha

nice, if you play this I take the lead so far, cheers  :P

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150105/zu9mowmo.jpg

• Like 5

nice, if you play this I take the lead so far, cheers  :P

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150105/zu9mowmo.jpg

Well, i don't like the song too much, i'll give it some tries and play other songs, i hope to beat that score 

9A7alLl.jpg

• Like 3

I played all the songs today a bunch, but just tied myself, mostly. I must have been in the zone yesterday. Couple +1s, but I ain't busting out the print screen key for +1s on Sunday! 

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Back to Intermediate Lead:

Intermediate Lead - 97.66%, 168 streak

@ was right, it's not that difficult. One session in RR (from 65% speed) and the first sections green all the time. This bends on D string are still tough to pull off. And that part on high string is not so scary either, better memorization (as currently I'm still forgeting something or I'm being too slow) and it'll be ok. Tremolo ending is sweet, as it's really easy.

I will be sad if I won't go above 98%.

• Like 5

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Been a while since I've posted thoughts on song difficulties:  (bass)

Beginner:  Elastica - Connection

I played this once, and I remember it was fun and not hard, but I can't remember specifics enough to comment.  I'll come back to it and edit later.

Played again.  Mostly static frethand position, played on 2 strings only, not fast or any big stretches...  It's harder than "Black Magic", but not much.  Good pick even for true beginners.

My difficulty rating: 2

Intermediate:  Muse - Easily

Maybe I'm having an off day or something, but this one felt *hard* for an intermediate.  Almost as hard as the MC song, but I guess I'd rank it just lower because this has a somewhat more regular pattern / riffs whereas the MC goes out into left field in spots.  But still, lot of fretboard shifting, lot of string skipping, fast and somewhat unusual rhythm pattern.

My difficulty rating: 7

Advanced:  Alestorm - Walk the Plank

Not a big fan of Alestorm and don't feel like tuning down to C.  On the other hand, I can just tune my 5 string *up* a half step and do it that way...  I might get around to it.  But not just now.

MC: The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.

Like I said in my comment with 1st try score submission before, a lot of this song is pretty easy...  And then it goes nuts for a little bit.  The harder parts aren't too long, but they catch you unaware (or at least they did me).  Quick, precise shifting and positional awareness up on the "meedly meedly" higher frets is needed there.  I'd give it a legit MC difficulty rating, but we've had several harder songs recently, so:

My difficulty rating: 8-9

• Like 5

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

piece by piece..

http://i60.tinypic.com/eh1bgy.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Administrator

I thought I noticed an influx of downloads on that song :D 

If anyone wants to make a video of it, be sure to send it to me so I can throw it in the record :).

Enjoy the life of a pirate! \m/

• Like 2

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -