Viewing Songs without having proper instrument

WindowedTree

Question

6 answers to this question

Like, you only have a bass and you want to view guitar arrangements?  Guitars can play both Guitar and Bass arrangements, but Basses can only play Bass arrangements.

You could unpack everything and view the notes outside the game using Editor On Fire software.  Or you could use the CDLC to Guitar Pro converter and view the tabs that way.

Like, you only have a bass and you want to view guitar arrangements?  Guitars can play both Guitar and Bass arrangements, but Basses can only play Bass arrangements.

You could unpack everything and view the notes outside the game using Editor On Fire software.  Or you could use the CDLC to Guitar Pro converter and view the tabs that way.

Do you know how I can use that? I'm still new to all of this so any bit of advice helps

The above post is a better option.

Even if you are playing a bass guitar, select the guitar part.  At the tuning screen, play the 12th fret on the each string instead of open notes.  When you hit the green string play the 16th fret on the D string. To pass tuning for the purple string play the 21st fret on the D string.

If your intonation is all whack and the tuner keeps saying you are too low, put a little bit of bend into the string and you'll raise the pitch.

Now you can jam along with the track (and miss all the notes of course)

The above post is a better option.

Even if you are playing a bass guitar, select the guitar part.  At the tuning screen, play the 12th fret on the each string instead of open notes.  When you hit the green string play the 16th fret on the D string. To pass tuning for the purple string play the 21st fret on the D string.

If your intonation is all whack and the tuner keeps saying you are too low, put a little bit of bend into the string and you'll raise the pitch.

Now you can jam along with the track (and miss all the notes of course)

I'm having trouble hitting the last fret. No matter how far I bend I cant get it into pitch. Anything else I can try?