Full Album cdlc

Gryphonboy

Question

I have been live streaming Rocksmith on twitch.tv for a few months now and things have been going really well. I've managed to rack up over 200 followers and regularly have 20-25 viewers active on the stream.

I want to start doing a regular weekly segment where I play an entire album from start to finish and was wondering if there are any cdlc charts that contain all the songs from an album? I would like the segment to be continuous without breaks between songs.

• Like 1

Always taking requests <-- My twitch page.

24 answers to this question

• Administrator

I will do one day a full live album from In Flames but it's a massive amount of time to do it correctly.

You can also look on the discography part of the forum (in the workshop area) to see if there's already all cdlc from one album which will make it easier to create a full cdlc album if some of the charters are inclined to do the work.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Well, seeing as you are from Dublin then you can try my U2 concert

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/popmart-concert-highlights-r7222

It's not the entire Popmart concert, but it is 9 songs and 55 minutes long.  It's also edited to be continuous audio.

Let me know if you plan to do it and I'll give it a facelift, I've been meaning to get around to it.

Presumably you practice the songs before you stream?  I would highly recommend trying the Eb arrangement of Until The End Of The World from the individual custom (there are E standard and Eb arrangements in the stand alone custom) because you need a capo, but I had to chart it without a capo to make it fit into the overall concert.  It looks like a dog's dinner in places and practice is recommended.

Unless you play bass then you are good to go :D

• Like 2

You could download a ton of CDLC individually and try to add them all, but I also feel like non-stop play is a great candidate for this.

Remember, on some albums, not ALL songs have the same tuning, so you're pretty screwed... but with non-stop play, you can switch :)

You could download a ton of CDLC individually and try to add them all, but I also feel like non-stop play is a great candidate for this.

Remember, on some albums, not ALL songs have the same tuning, so you're pretty screwed... but with non-stop play, you can switch :)

Yea I was pretty much going to go down the non-stop play route. Tuning is not an issue really. I have 4 guitars to cover the range of tunings that tend to be requested during my stream.

Always taking requests <-- My twitch page.

I did this recently for a few live Oasis songs but I didnt see a way to sort the order at all in Non-Stop. Is there a way to do this? Seems like Non-Stop sorts in Alphabetical order but when trying to play a live concert I would like to play it in the order of the concert setlist.

• Administrator

@@jhespada Non stop mode is meant to be random and there's no way to change that. well maybe by modding the game but nobody did it so far.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I have been live streaming Rocksmith on twitch.tv for a few months now and things have been going really well. I've managed to rack up over 200 followers and regularly have 20-25 viewers active on the stream.

I want to start doing a regular weekly segment where I play an entire album from start to finish and was wondering if there are any cdlc charts that contain all the songs from an album? I would like the segment to be continuous without breaks between songs.

How do you stream this, it takes away my mic usability 

Pretty sure you could make a "songlist" (if you had all individual from the album) and queue that? I think in non-stop play? I don't think RS lets you sort them very well so I think you need to edit the CDLC with a 1., 2., 3., etc in the title if you want proper sorting.I only tried it once with some tragically hip songs. I tried to make a playlist/songlist to match their final concert set-list and stream that...

• Like 1