Donations.

Unleashed2k

Also donated 10 euro , definately worth it.

works out to around 3-4 official songs comparison wise if you wanted to work it out. I downloaded around 4-5 today and more on other occasions

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Hey Nanshi. I am glad to see you here. Welcome!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

I also donated 10$ but used a different email address than the one I registered this account to and also forget to mention my user name :???:

yeah, same here. i´ve donated 6 bucks but forgot to identify myself.

well, i don´t mind anyway, you just get the donator status didn´t you? i feel fine just knowing i´d helped a little bit.

• Administrator

Hi guys! I'm so sorry if you don't receive your donator badge right away - I have to be notified of who has donated whenever I'm online, then I have to go through and manually add each and everyone. I get to everyone as soon as I can though!

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

I didn't see it mentioned, and it probably goes without saying, but I'll say it... It's a good idea to put a note in your donation advising Unleashed your username on the site. If not, they'll be depending on you using the same email address on PayPal as you use here, or some other way to identify you from your donation and user profile.

do I have to put my name in the donation?? paypal account is in a different name but same email, not bothered about the badge or recognition, just like to help keep the cdlc alive.

Sorry, Dave. Didn't mean to imply you had to. Only wanted those who were donating and wanted the Donator bling to be aware they needed to let the receiver have a way to know who they were. Thanks for the donation!

Loving the new site and CDLC spreadsheet, great job all.

I'm curious about all the currency conversion charges in the donations/charges spreadsheet. Like the recent donations of 3.49,14.06,4.45 and 9.26 and immediate currency conversion charges for the same amounts. It appears as if the entire donation was eaten up by the charge to convert it. Considering how commonplace converting currencies is these days it doesn't seem as if it would be such a large expense,

I'm not alleging or implying anything untoward is afoot, just curious about what's going on there.

Thanks again for getting this site up and running so well and quickly.

For the love of god, people, no bitching/whining/complaining. If you don't like something, either state it constructively...or keep it to yourself.

• Administrator

Loving the new site and CDLC spreadsheet, great job all.

I'm curious about all the currency conversion charges in the donations/charges spreadsheet. Like the recent donations of 3.49,14.06,4.45 and 9.26 and immediate currency conversion charges for the same amounts. It appears as if the entire donation was eaten up by the charge to convert it. Considering how commonplace converting currencies is these days it doesn't seem as if it would be such a large expense,

I'm not alleging or implying anything untoward is afoot, just curious about what's going on there.

Thanks again for getting this site up and running so well and quickly.

Paypal makes us convert the donation to USD before we can even think about accepting it. The odd donation amounts you're seeing there are the result of paypal fees after the conversion. 

• Administrator

I threw in 10 bucks yesterday. If you're concerned about accusations with the money the answer is simple and common. Keep the donations in a separate account. And you've already shown your balance sheet. This is more transparent than most websites I've been a member of. 

Is there a way to make a separate place for donations within a single PayPal account? If so please let me know how to do, that would help clear things up quite a bit.

The balance sheet is not accurate at the moment due to it having to be manually updated every single time we get a donation... kind of a pain in the ass but we want to do everything we can to prevent false accusations.

Paypal makes us convert the donation to USD before we can even think about accepting it. The odd donation amounts you're seeing there are the result of paypal fees after the conversion. 

I donated the other day in AUD from a different email address. Would it be better for you if I made future donations in USD.

I donated the other day in AUD from a different email address. Would it be better for you if I made future donations in USD.

It's not an issue. Every amount helps greatly! 

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."