Donations.

Unleashed2k

I donated because I could read a list of donations and expenses. I can't find this document anymore, if you want donations, we want transparency to agree. It would be fine to include a column "version" (0.1, 1.0,2.0) in the cdlc search and in the file names

• Like 1

I donated because I could read a list of donations and expenses. I can't find this document anymore, if you want donations, we want transparency to agree. It would be fine to include a column "version" (0.1, 1.0,2.0) in the cdlc search and in the file names

Version numbers are available on the search site using your Search Settings. Just click the appropriate checkbox to show/hide columns. 

Small stakes leave you with the minimal blues

• Administrator

Is the new system I setup good enough? The hard problem with the old system was keeping track of all the donations. I work a lot now and also put tons of time running this site. Additionally when I'm off I'm either working out or doing something important. I would of loved to keep that document updated but it's a pain in the ass to manually update it. I really hope the new system is transparent enough now.
  • Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Also I dont know if members have permissions to see all of the donation with the new system and if not I'll fix permissions later

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

That was way before the system was added in.Also seeing you hadn't posted here yet. We had no way of knowing.But it's been fixed now.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

• 2 weeks later...

I set up paypal to auto donate $15 each month, i noticed that on the donate widget it says offline donate $15 would that be the ones when we donate each month automatically , if so is there a way to change it to the usernames name ?

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

I donated $5.00 using my other e-mail mr.axxxxxx@gmail.com on my paypal account. Due to change of jobs and drop in salary I am limited in my donation. Once I can reach my salary back again maybe within a year or two I can help donate a little more. Thanks!

Games: Rocksmith, Rocksmith 2014 | New Instrument: Takamine G Series EG444C-VV Acoustic/Electric, | Other Instruments: Ibanez Bass Gio Gsr200, Ibanez Gio GRG 170XD Electric Guitar, Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Samick SGP 151G Digital Baby Grand Piano, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88| Alesis Nitro Drum Set | Equipments: Scarlett Studio (MC25 Condence Mic, Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface) JBL LSR 305 Studio Monitor,  Splash Shield, M-Audio AV30, Klipsch THX, Shure State Mic, | Softwares: Cubase 9 LE, Pro Logic X, SONAR X3, FL Studio 20. 

Hello everyone,  I've browsed the forums and the frequently asked questions, but perhaps I overlooked the answer to my question.  That being; is paypal the only way to provide a donation? If so, I will have somebody help me create one, as i want to contribute.  What a great site you all have here.  The music is so diverse, and i'm having a great time learning new songs thanks to the hard work put in by the staff here, and those who create the content.  Please forgive my lack of technological knowledge as I still prefer my power to run through tubes.  Also, is there any specificities regarding paypal that I need to know in order to have my donation sent propery?  thank you all and Cheers!

Hey Admin, do we get a donation title for donating by any chance? If so, when does that happen? Just curious. Thanks!

Is all fixed, I changed my e-mail address and did another donation to you guys and is working now. =)

• Like 1

Games: Rocksmith, Rocksmith 2014 | New Instrument: Takamine G Series EG444C-VV Acoustic/Electric, | Other Instruments: Ibanez Bass Gio Gsr200, Ibanez Gio GRG 170XD Electric Guitar, Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Samick SGP 151G Digital Baby Grand Piano, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88| Alesis Nitro Drum Set | Equipments: Scarlett Studio (MC25 Condence Mic, Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface) JBL LSR 305 Studio Monitor,  Splash Shield, M-Audio AV30, Klipsch THX, Shure State Mic, | Softwares: Cubase 9 LE, Pro Logic X, SONAR X3, FL Studio 20. 

Any update on the auto monthly  paypal donate. Is it automatically credited to the person donating?

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

• 3 weeks later...