Donations.

Unleashed2k

The last 2 days the status of donations has been at 41%. With all the new comments and my own contribution it should have moved right?

Also how do I get the Donator status after donating. I myself would like proof that you received my contribution. Thanks

• Administrator

offtop: most powerful stimul to donate will be when you release Search 3.0, with rating system. Because as it is right now - it's useless. to many junk to search for good song. So in a month i downloaded like 3 songs only

I guess it will remain useless then because we are not going to put in a rating system.

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

• Administrator

The last 2 days the status of donations has been at 41%. With all the new comments and my own contribution it should have moved right?

Also how do I get the Donator status after donating. I myself would like proof that you received my contribution. Thanks

We have to do all these things manually, sorry about that!

I guess it will remain useless then because we are not going to put in a rating system.

well, i heard there will be at least download counter or approved section. It's just chaos as it is right now. Especially when you not very knowledgeable in music bands as myself 

I thought about donating then decided to withdraw $10 instead, I'll be back for more soon :cool:

Sex is like spreading butter on toast. Sure you can do it with a credit card, but its so much easier with a knife :shock:

• Administrator

Donated $100.  Guys are doing great job.  (Though CDLC seems to be down for me right now.... another reason people should donate :) )

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr136/Suirad12/Other/320swyu40407.gif

-falls back in chair- THANK YOU!!!

donated $10.  hope it helps.  When i get a job I will donate more. 

It definitely helps! Also - love the vault logo icon :)

• Like 1

i donated $50 last month...will gladly post continual donations for every country song created in ps3 format...i see not one single country cdlc in ps3 format...and only three country cdlc in the entire database.  this makes me sad.  have someone start creating country cdlc and i will become the biggest donator of this site...guaranteed!

• Like 1

Sent 20$ away earlier today. I will try to make a habbit out of this, as the thinks (mainly songs) that can be found here are priceless. Hoppefully in the summer I will have more time to learn to play.

Donation Details Donation amount: http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif $20.00 USD Total: http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif $20.00 USD Purpose: http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif CustomsForge Contributor: http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif Liviu Calin Vaida

Receipt Number: 1217-6212-0549-4529

Hope you guys received the money (my status is not Donor, but the money went away). Let me know if I have to check their trace

• Administrator

Hope you guys received the money (my status is not Donor, but the money went away). Let me know if I have to check their trace

We probably have. I cannot check this however and the donator group needs to be assigned by hand for every member :). It's not an automated process. One of the Admins will soon do it though ^^.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

i donated $50 last month...will gladly post continual donations for every country song created in ps3 format...i see not one single country cdlc in ps3 format...and only three country cdlc in the entire database.  this makes me sad.  have someone start creating country cdlc and i will become the biggest donator of this site...guaranteed!

Thats a great idea I will donate $2.00 for every oldies song posted. Just like buying them from steam. no metal no punk just senable music from the 60s 70s 80. Plus I am planning on donating another $10 bucks to get double donator status. Kidding there is no double donator status. Sirandok I belive this is right up your alley . Get to work. :-P  And yes some country would be very welcome.

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

I kicked in another $10.00 now more. Shit your worse that my wife :mad:  I am always here for you.

BTW Internet Explorer totally blows on this site I switched to foxfire an all is now working perfect.

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D