Donations.

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

Once again donations are needed! Thanks everyone for your donations, they are used to help develop and keep this website up and running!

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

donated 10 eur.

you could post a bitcoin wallet address for donations.

much smaller transaction fees than paypal etc, no sanctions or bank holidays / closures apply.

i would find it comfortable to donate this way.

I use bitcoin.de but I'm not sure if they serve your country. Basically if you are an EU or UK citizen, it should work.

cheers!

• Administrator

donated 10 eur.

you could post a bitcoin wallet address for donations.

much smaller transaction fees than paypal etc, no sanctions or bank holidays / closures apply.

i would find it comfortable to donate this way.

I use bitcoin.de but I'm not sure if they serve your country. Basically if you are an EU or UK citizen, it should work.

cheers!

We're based from the US. We're not going to use Bitcoin as we've been using PayPal for years and we want to keep all the donations in one place. 

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

Just donated 100.00.  Not trying to out do anyone on the donation i love this sight and what they are able to do for us.  I want to thank customsforge for having this site and everyone contributing to the site and all that makes it possible for us to download and play the songs created.

Keep up the good work!  :cool:

• Like 3

• Administrator

Just donated 100.00.  Not trying to out do anyone on the donation i love this sight and what they are able to do for us.  I want to thank customsforge for having this site and everyone contributing to the site and all that makes it possible for us to download and play the songs created.

Keep up the good work!  :cool:

So you're the one responsible for me checking PayPal on my phone and nearly shitting myself!

God damn, I need a new level of donation badge for you dude

• Like 3

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.