Locked POLL: Site Theme Colours

SkepticSquid

83 members have voted

1. 1. What should the site theme colour be?

• Keep it as it is!
    • Something contrasty. (Blacks, whites and grays.)
    • Bright and colourful!
    • I DON'T FLIPPING KNOW.

The topic says it all!I think it's time for a little bit of a change.If you can, vote on the poll and leave a comment below on this thread and we'll consider all of the opinions put in!Thank you all for the support!Regards,SkepticSquid. :DEdit from Unleashed2k:

I just wanted to let you guys know most likely we will be hiring a skin developer to develop a dark themed and a light themed skin.

• Like 1

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.

• Administrator

I just wanted to let you guys know most likely we will be hiring a skin developer to develop a dark themed and a light themed skin.

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

why not shiny and colourfull ? nobody love unicorn ? 

Cannon to right of them, Cannon to left of them, Cannon in front of them Volleyed and thundered; Stormed at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of hell Rode the six hundred.

I don't really mind, just add both a bright and a dark theme and everyone will be happy I guess lol.

Guitars owned:

Schecter Damien Platinum-6 FR (EMG 85-81) | Ibanez GRG20Z | B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Warbeast (EMG 85-81) | Jackson Pro King V KVT (Duncan SH-6).

Playing since:

November 11, 2013.

Favorite Genre:

Heavy Metal \m/ (specifically Death Metal, Power Metal, etc. and the heavier stuff) 

I can only say that I don't care about colors, what's most important for me it's wide of this site. It's just too wide, I don't like when forum is like that. Only my opinion ofcourse ;)

• Like 1

A przed waleniem konia
na miasto idę cipy węszyć,
psem jestem!

Must...be...dark!

sleepy

• Like 1

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley