Ignition Beta Launched! (Merry Christmas!)

Unleashed2k

Great work!

I have some request (or maybe I simply haven't found this feature): is it possible to have a special "Artist ignore" list? It will be good to be able to hide some artists songs from the list. And same for the undesired tunings plz...

• Like 3

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

Looks cool, I just have a couple suggestions about it. 

I quite liked that it sorted immediately Newest First, not that it's a big issue, it'd just be cool.

Also, the old version had tracks you hadn't seen yet in bold whereas the new version shows them all the same. 

The songs that you haven't seen yet are still bold, it's just much harder to see that because of the color layout. I also liked that it was easier to see in on the previous site

Great work ... superb!

Few suggestions ... ;-)

... would be great to have tracks sorted by last updated by default (I found out how to change the setting but I think should be the defahlt).

... like some other user said would be great to have indication which CDLC I already downloaded or which I have already seen on last visits just like the old search does.

... would be great to have a one click download button (now it's two clicks ... ;-) ...). I like the fact that the download menu item now directly opens the download link ... I guess this will spare a lot of traffic on the CF site.

Just my 2 ... ah ... 3 cents ... ;-) ...

Hope you all had a great holidays.

Cheers,

blackbird

Rock hard!

Really nice, guys and gals.

$0.02:

For the terminally lazy among us, and not that I'd ever think of downloading a song without giving thanks to the charter,  :o

but, an ability to "Click thanks" the charter right in the search database would be an excellent way to give them the credit they deserve.

Point 2, and I'm sure it's very likely user error on my end, but is there a way for me to globally set things so I get 'one' digest type email from CF a day, and not every single time somebody makes a post to any thread I'm following? 

• Like 1

md_sig-e1431714006358.jpg

Really nice, guys and gals.

$0.02:

For the terminally lazy among us, and not that I'd ever think of downloading a song without giving thanks to the charter,  :o

but, an ability to "Click thanks" the charter right in the search database would be an excellent way to give them the credit they deserve.

I was just about to request this one myself!

Wow, that is just so great!  Thanks so much you guys for all your hard work and talent...  :D

Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster; Epiphone Nighthawk Custom; Westone Concord 1: Italia Mondial Classic;

Epiphone J Mascis Jazzmaster; Chapman ML2 Classic Gold-top

I think the new version is great, but I will echo what someone posted above.  The old version showed titles in bold that were added since my last search.  It was great being able to see what had been added since I last visited the site.  I don't see that in the new version, which means I need to remember when it was the last time I visited.  Adding some sort of highlight like the old version would be great and helpful.