Ignition Beta Launched! (Merry Christmas!)

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

The staff of CustomsForge is proud to announce we've successfully made our deadline.

I'd like to thank all of our staff for making this possible. Big thanks mostly to @@hdnsmbt @

We are releasing ignition for testing. Please report all bugs here: http://customsforge.com/tracker/project-4-ignition/

Please click the "?" to start the new features tutorial.

To try it go to: http://ignition.customsforge.com/

Ideas? Suggestions? Post here: http://customsforge.com/forum/79-ignition-beta/

Disclaimer:
Beta set to end at anytime. Please report any problems or errors.
Optimized for the latest version of Google Chrome.

If you are getting redirected to this post.

Check if you have cookies enabled (necessary) and you should check the "remember me" option at login.

• Like 40

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

New UI looks awesome and everything I tried seemed to work great,  with one exception and maybe it was just me. On the request page when I clicked in the search box bar, the bar turned black and then back to white and then black again after I  typed a couple letters. when  I then tried to backspace the page changed on me so I stopped. Sorry dont mean to piss on your new UI as I think it looks great and seems much nicer and Im not capable of spelling properly so who am I to criticize. Love the site ya all, an early congrats on 10000 tracks as well. Hope you all have a happy holiday.

• Like 1

• Administrator

@@HarleyM13 The request page is still linking to the old one. We are still working on the new ignition request area :)

• Like 1

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

My fingers were crossed for this!!! Why oh why must I be away from home and in the impossibility to enjoy trying this. Can't wait to open my best gift when I get home!!

Thanks to everyone involved!!!!

Feast well tonight!

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

• Administrator

My fingers were crossed for this!!! Why oh why must I be away from home and in the impossibility to enjoy trying this. Can't wait to open my best gift when I get home!!

Thanks to everyone involved!!!!

Feast well tonight!

There's a mobile theme :)

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Looked and works well for me until i just went back in ( someone may be working on something as there was no entries listed) , I was about to say there was nowhere to add a comment but then noticed the tab for it for it , maybe the tab could be larger more standout'ish ?

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

It functions brilliantly and I´m sure several people have invested a ton of time and effort into it, but damn that colour scheme is nasty.

I´d love the ability to hide columns I don´t care about to un-clutter the interface, or re-order the columns.

Please ignore that, on playing with the settings I see that you can remove columns - nice!

Can we make it so we can select if we want usernames included in the search results or not?

It still returns some crazy / damned if I can work out why it includes them - search results.

Search for ¨zee¨ for eg, It auto includes my entries - ideally I´d like to filter them out, but it also includes some randoms, that I can´t see a reason for being included, lie Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall part 2.