Missing Trans-Siberian Orchestra - A Mad Russian's Christmas

michael_41

Question

there was a song available a couple of years ago on smithyanvil called A Mad Russian's Christmas from Trans-Siberian Orchestra for the PC.

It didn't seem to come over to CustomsForge.

If someone has a PC copy from smithyanvil could you please upload to CustomsForge so we can all enjoy again?

Or, if that is a problem, message me privately and I will send you an email address to send the .psarc file to.

4 answers to this question

The admins here won't allow someone to up cdlc unless they are the author or have the permission of the creator.

I believe I can however, share my personal dropbox link with you to this work for your own enjoyment.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj54nxz2oum0com/TSO%20-%20A%20Mad%20Russian%27s%20Christmas_p.psarc?dl=0

• Like 2

The admins here won't allow someone to up cdlc unless they are the author or have the permission of the creator.

I believe I can however, share my personal dropbox link with you to this work for your own enjoyment.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj54nxz2oum0com/TSO%20-%20A%20Mad%20Russian%27s%20Christmas_p.psarc?dl=0

Thanks so much... its like getting a Christmas present!

Its members like you that make this CustomsForge community one of my favorites!

Just to put this right:

If you are a "Magna Charter" (everyone can become one, once you publish your first custom), you can in fact share old CLDCs from SA.

From the "Rules":

"As of July we have a Adoption System for Magna Charters. The rules for the Adoption System are listed here
When converting RS 1 customs to RS2014 please give credit to the original author. It is not allowed for a normal member to upload a custom he did not create."

The Adoption System Rules state that you have to make sure the custom works and that you take responsibility to fix errors. You also have to put a special message in the release notes, stating that the custom is adopted, naming the original author (if possible) and promising that you take responsibility for the CDLC.

• Like 2

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Just to put this right:

If you are a "Magna Charter" (everyone can become one, once you publish your first custom), you can in fact share old CLDCs from SA.

From the "Rules":

"As of July we have a Adoption System for Magna Charters. The rules for the Adoption System are listed here

When converting RS 1 customs to RS2014 please give credit to the original author. It is not allowed for a normal member to upload a custom he did not create."

The Adoption System Rules state that you have to make sure the custom works and that you take responsibility to fix errors. You also have to put a special message in the release notes, stating that the custom is adopted, naming the original author (if possible) and promising that you take responsibility for the CDLC.

Thanks for the follow-up Azrael.  That is good information to have.  I would have hoped that there would be a way to recover older songs, such as from RS1 or the defunct smithyanvil