Anybody Working On CDLC for Jeff Healey?

sandman

Question

Hi Guys,

First time poster and new member here since SA went rogue. I have looked into trying to do my own CDLC but I have no clue. I have been learning guitar with Rocksmith 2014 since November 2013 and having a ball. Is it okay to post a request to you guys who make these awesome CDLC's? My wife and I love Jeff Healey(RIP) and it would really blow my wife away if I could learn "Angel Eyes" from Healey's Album "See The Light". Anybody working on any of his songs for Rocksmith? If not, May I make a special request for this CDLC? Thanks for all you guys do and so happy that Customs Forge is carrying on where SA left off.

My Axes:

2011 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe in Candy Apple Red Lacquer

2013 Fender Sonoran Acoustic /Electric in Candy Apple Red

My Drums:

Ludwig Classic Maple in Red Sparkle Wrap-(Two)14x24BD, 14x26BD, 14x18BD, 8x6T, 8x8T, 8x10T, 8x12T, 9x13T, 10x14T, 12x15T, 16x16FT, 16x18FT

Ludwig Vistalite Jason Bonham Signature Kit - 14x26BD, 10x14T, 16x16FT,16x18FT, 6.5x14 Ludwig Supra-phonic Snare

Ludwig Keystone In Red Oyster-14x24BD, 9x13T, 16x16FT,16x18FT, 6.5x14 Matching Snare

2 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

First time poster and new member here since SA went rogue. I have looked into trying to do my own CDLC but I have no clue. I have been learning guitar with Rocksmith 2014 since November 2013 and having a ball. Is it okay to post a request to you guys who make these awesome CDLC's? My wife and I love Jeff Healey(RIP) and it would really blow my wife away if I could learn "Angel Eyes" from Healey's Album "See The Light". Anybody working on any of his songs for Rocksmith? If not, May I make a special request for this CDLC? Thanks for all you guys do and so happy that Customs Forge is carrying on where SA left off.

Welcome, there's a request thread in the workshop, feel free to post them there :)

Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion...

My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge

Thank you kindly for the tip. Will do.

My Axes:

2011 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe in Candy Apple Red Lacquer

2013 Fender Sonoran Acoustic /Electric in Candy Apple Red

My Drums:

Ludwig Classic Maple in Red Sparkle Wrap-(Two)14x24BD, 14x26BD, 14x18BD, 8x6T, 8x8T, 8x10T, 8x12T, 9x13T, 10x14T, 12x15T, 16x16FT, 16x18FT

Ludwig Vistalite Jason Bonham Signature Kit - 14x26BD, 10x14T, 16x16FT,16x18FT, 6.5x14 Ludwig Supra-phonic Snare

Ludwig Keystone In Red Oyster-14x24BD, 9x13T, 16x16FT,16x18FT, 6.5x14 Matching Snare