How Do I Minimize The Game And Have The Amp On

Captainoffun22

Question

11 answers to this question

Well, can put the game into window mode (in the ingame settings).

The audio will only work if the game window is in focus/active. BUT you can move it nearly out of the screen, so you can see the rest of your desktop.

Once you click into EOF the sound will go silent, but you can alt-tab back to Rocksmith anytime.

A problem with EOF is that (at least of me) the sound is muted, everytime I come back from Rocksmith. If I restart EOF while RS is running, in can hear EOF, but if I go to RS and back to EOF, EOF is silent again.

The latter problem does not exist for me when I turn Rocksmith's audio exclusivity off. But for me, the sound lag is just to horrible to play anything. Maybe it works for you, though!

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

no I will not release the customs as I don't like uploading stuff with copyright

thanks

Is this guy serious ? I usually keep my nose out stuff like this but this type of thing pisses me off... At least come up with a better excuse... I just suck at making customs,and not because I haven't tried.

I've spent countless hours attempting to sync notes up only to have all of my progress lost all because of one mistake.... Plus I have no idea how to make tones and IMO,songs uploaded to this site without tones should be banned instantly...

• Like 2

no I will not release the customs as I don't like uploading stuff with copyright

thanks

Is this guy serious ? I usually keep my nose out stuff like this but this type of thing pisses me off... At least come up with a better excuse... I just suck at making customs,and not because I haven't tried.

I've spent countless hours attempting to sync notes up only to have all of my progress lost all because of one mistake.... Plus I have no idea how to make tones and IMO,songs uploaded to this site without tones should be banned instantly...

I just don't want to break the law

as I plan to make songs and if my band get's big

most likely not

I don't want a band to see that I posted a custom of there song without permission

and then I get into trouble

I hope this was good enough for you

thanks

most likely not

I don't want a band to see that I posted a custom of there song without permission

Im not trying to be a douche. FYI It isn't illegal to upload customs to this site. That's cool thought. Good luck with your band.

thanks

most likely not

Im not trying to be a douche. FYI It isn't illegal to upload customs to this site. That's cool thought. Good luck with your band.

The band will be fun

but I don't see how this is not Illegal

you upload the file with the audio in it

and in the tool kit I use

it says you can get the audio