PC to XBOX 360

I saw something posted like this a few months ago but it not quite my issue. I have converted many of my PC songs (all working fine on PC) to XBOX 360 and ftp them to the XBOX drive using XBOX 360 Content Manager. What I find interesting is that while many of them show up in the music library ("learn a song"), not all of them seem to make it there. Oddly enough if I go to score attack, there they are..waiting to be played. It seems like a minor issue but I put these songs on the XBOX so I could use the DD and play them "normally".  I am using the latest version of the toolkit and i don't think it could be any easier... anyone  have any idea why they don't show up properly?

Ive never had that happen. The issue I have is when I convert a song from PC to Xbox all is fine and then when i paste them into the folder for rocksmith nothing happens, its as if the file is empty. This only happens on about 30% of the cdlc I have downloaded.

Im not trying to insult your intelligence but woul your pasting the file in the correct folder, right?

Ive never had that happen. The issue I have is when I convert a song from PC to Xbox all is fine and then when i paste them into the folder for rocksmith nothing happens, its as if the file is empty. This only happens on about 30% of the cdlc I have downloaded.

Im not trying to insult your intelligence but woul your pasting the file in the correct folder, right?

Not insulted one bit and thanks for the help.  Oddly enough...I waited and then rebooted the xbox a few times and they are starting to show up in the list... peculiar.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy