I need a source that has ACCURATE Tabs

Rumrunner24

Question

I remeber someone offering tabs months ago and I would like to get some of them,if anyone else knows where I can get official tabs,please let me know.

I know about ultimate guitar and those sites but I dont know enough about music to know if they're accurate enough to chart.

From what I've seen,Most of the stuff isn't complete.Atleast the songs I'm looking for.For whatever reason the majority of people don't like country nusic/southern rock outside of the big names like Lynard Skynard and bands like that.

I'm looking to do some Brad Paisley customs.There's only one song by him on this site and he is one the best guitar players I have ever seen.

Here's a few that I have in mind,I'll take this opportunity to show those of you who may have never seen or heard him how much of a beast he is with that Telecaster...

*THIS IS NOT A REQUEST*

These are from his "Play" album which is mostly intrumentals

If any of you have these tabs and are willing to share PLEASE message me or reply to this post

Thanks for your time !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1om912O13A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6BJ2E8eKww

(feat. James Burton, Vince Gill, Albert Lee, John Jorgenson, Brent Mason, Redd Volkaert & Steve Wariner)

8 answers to this question

The best place to get tabs is a local music store. Do you have a Music & Arts by you?  they are connected into the Hal Leonard database and for 99cents to 3.99 depending on the artist/song/and version they can print you out the officially licensed tab. I discovered this a few months ago... and I can tell you these are the real-deal tabs, no BS and it's amazing how different they are from interweb-tabs..   I've purchased about 15 tabs over last 2 months and everyone is dead on to even the little harmonics and notes/accents that you don't really even notice in the song. they are worth every penny.

• Like 2

ultimate-guitar.com lists "tab pro" files, which have often better ratings, but can only be accessed/displayed with a paid membership.

Does anyone have subscribed to this, and are the tabs really better (i.e. earth heals itself)

They also give a lifetime membership for about 35$, so no big deal, but I would like to know if anybody made good/bad experience.

Tab pro files are just the same tabs as those available for free. The only difference is, that you can access them online which makes it easier to figure out what tabs are actually useful before downloading one. There's some other stuff you can access as well but I never really looked into that. Btw, I never actually paid for the membership, I just uploaded my tabs and got lifelong membership for free. ;)

A better source for tabs might be mysongbook.com which belongs to Arobas, the developers of GP, and has a nice selection of complete GP files, although I can't vouch for quality. There's some drawbacks, like not being able to export the files to GP5 or change anything in the file itself, so you would need to make a new GP file and put in anything manually, to get a version that's usable with EoF.