Christmas Song List

michael_41

Question

This month and last, every time I hear a XMAS song I would like to learn to play I run to Customs Forge and do a search, usually to no avail.

So far, the only XMAS songs I can seem to find are from Trans-Siberian Orchestra and I found Jingle Bell Rock (which won't appear in my Song List, plenty of comments about that in it's CDLC comments section!).

Does anyone have a list of Xmas related songs that can be found here at CustomsForge?

• Like 1

I was really disappointed to not find much.   Took way too much searching.    All I find where Cannon of the Bells,   What a wonderful world by Joey Ramone of all people, Greensleeves and Jingle Bell Rock.   There was one more TSO song in here, but can't cant remember which one.     I guess when Rocksmith was out in 2011, there was a 3 song pack out there, but I can find it,

I was lucky and did get that UbiSoft 3 song Xmas pack for Xbox 360 back when it came out.  Its now no longer available at all.

So far I have from CustomsForge - 

Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock

August Burns Red - Carol Of The Bells

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo "Carol of the Bells"
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock
The Darkness - Christmas Time

UbiSoft Holiday Song Pack from 2011, which you cannot get anymore - 

We Three Kings - Versus Them   Rock FREE Rocksmith Holiday    12/20/2011

Carol of the Bells - Seth Chapla 2011 Holiday Hidden Songs - Time Saver Pack

God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen  - Brian Adam McCune 2011 Holiday FREE Rocksmith Holiday Song Pack   12/20/11

I was thinking of doing one or two.  I copied that Now Thats What I Call Christmas triple cd as a favour for someone, so I have it in my iTunes now.

From that 3 cd set, I could only find 2 sets of tabs that are anywhere near decent enough for a custom - namely War is Over and I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday.

The John Lennon song is rhythm only, so I'll "do an Aludog" :D

The Wizzard tabs are not the best (the best of what I could find for any Christmas song) but are do-able.

If anyone can find some decent tabs for any Christmas song I will take a look.  I will most likely do the John Lennon song in the next few days.

• Like 1

I was thinking of doing one or two.  I copied that Now Thats What I Call Christmas triple cd as a favour for someone, so I have it in my iTunes now.

From that 3 cd set, I could only find 2 sets of tabs that are anywhere near decent enough for a custom - namely War is Over and I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday.

The John Lennon song is rhythm only, so I'll "do an Aludog" :D

The Wizzard tabs are not the best (the best of what I could find for any Christmas song) but are do-able.

If anyone can find some decent tabs for any Christmas song I will take a look.  I will most likely do the John Lennon song in the next few days.

PC Plum, I really like the songs you track!  It would great if you could provide either of those 2, or any for that matter.  I, unfortunately do not know of any decent tabs for any Xmas songs.  Maybe someone else out there in our community could suggest some.

• Like 1

@michael_41: Thanks mate, I hope you like it!

And, just so you know, when you hover over someone else's post, there's that thing, 'Multi-quote' that comes up ;)

Aw, thanks Unforgiven... but I wanted to send EACH of you a personal thank you for participating! that way LOTS of following emails were sent!