Rocksmith Tones!

urworstknight

this package is all the tones from rs1 and rs2014 including all dlc up till Dec 2014 i will update it at the end up the month with the newest dlcs with a separate zip. the main is zip is 1.50 mb so it shouldn't take up much room. unzipped is about 8-9 mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d811ur1ra2rkg7d/RS2014_TONES.rar

unzip, to a familiar place, import into toolkit in the tones section!!

1,741 tones!!!

if i missed any please pm me and let me know i will fix it, sorry if i did miss any there was tons.

enjoy!!

*mods are welcome to edit this post into a tutorial or however they please, also welcome to add this into the toolkit*

• Like 10

You'd better sort them by artist(with current RS1\RS2 DLC\DISK sorting), It would be easy to find certain tone, also some tones are the same for same artists(as you already know) and descriptors are important too, they are present in json files, keep them exported(Baoulettes thrown them away unfortunately).

Thanks for sharing ;) but I'd better choose json format than you can mass import tones, DFRTools(RS1) has function to build tones db, I never used it :D

• Like 1

• Administrator

I would love to contribute here with my own batch of tone that i created for myself or other people and that are available here :

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1ZKYtpB0vu2OGpaRXFSYXNzalE&usp=sharing

Also, as soon as there's the possibility to mass import them, i would love to provide sample sound to actually make something more usefull if you guys are interested!

• Like 3

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

You'd better sort them by artist(with current RS1\RS2 DLC\DISK sorting), It would be easy to find certain tone, also some tones are the same for same artists(as you already know) and descriptors are important too, they are present in json files, keep them exported(Baoulettes thrown them away unfortunately).

Thanks for sharing ;) but I'd better choose json format than you can mass import tones, DFRTools(RS1) has function to build tones db, I never used it :D

excellent suggestions! thanks i'll reorder them by artist most likely this weekend. i tried google but couldn't find the tool you spoke of, i would love the mass import option, i used a macros recorder to import and save the tones, would you happen to know where session and guitarcade tones are hidden? i unpacked nearly every psarc file in my rs directory lol

• Administrator

There's a Guitarcade folder in RS directory with a lot of psarc with the guitarcade games name and i would try the session.psarc for session mode i guess...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

@@urworstknight, I can attach json's here if you need them or I just can write down paths where to find them like I did for voice mods topic. I like ninja tone it's so nice :lol:

There's a Guitarcade folder in RS directory with a lot of psarc with the guitarcade games name and i would try the session.psarc for session mode

thanks!! (sorry  my backspaced killed some of your msg, i did unpack those but i must have miss read something.

@@urworstknight, I can attach json's here if you need them or I just can write down paths where to find them like I did for voice mods topic. I like ninja tone it's so nice :lol:

i will happily take anything you think will make this process easier lol just input the info from the jsons into the tone maker or just import the json? i want the tone from the whale game but yeah ninja is sweet!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all thosetones!

So I am looking right now for a tone for my newest project -

I am looking for a tone that sounds similar to a keyboard synthesizer - in an ambient, outerspace-like way:

Im refering to seconds 23 - 37 in the video. Maybe somebody has a tone in mind which I could pick out from this amazing collection.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

WHat if you don't use the toolkit?  Last time I used it it deleted alot my songs, so i dont want ot use it again.  even if I back up my files. that thing is a piece of garbage to me.  But I'd like to install the tons.. I unzipped them to my RS folder... will that work?

• Administrator

@@Xellot You can't import tones from those files directly into the game, this is mostly useful for CDLC creator. Other than that it's pretty useless in the current state.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

WHat if you don't use the toolkit?  Last time I used it it deleted alot my songs, so i dont want ot use it again.  even if I back up my files. that thing is a piece of garbage to me.  But I'd like to install the tons.. I unzipped them to my RS folder... will that work?

Confusing as to why you would try this since...

you would already find all these under "Authentic Tones" in-game...

if you actually have the DLC, rs2012 import etc...

ah ok ty. so there's no point in keeping them lol thanks!  i just made a new thread though about some broken cdlc and parkway drive... 

check it out please

Ew "Parkway Drive" = Ew!!! to me...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• 1 month later...

Confusing as to why you would try this since...

you would already find all these under "Authentic Tones" in-game...

if you actually have the DLC, rs2012 import etc...

ah ok ty. so there's no point in keeping them lol thanks!  i just made a new thread though about some broken cdlc and parkway drive... 

check it out please

Ew "Parkway Drive" = Ew!!! to me...

Because so many tones sound the same, and like absolute shit!!!  I figured they were custom tones people created, and i figured maybe they were good tones like for example:  The distortion  tone on Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb (PULSE ALBUM) is the sickest tone I've heard in RS!!!  I was just hoping maybe someone had other great ones createds,

• Administrator

I figured they were custom tones people created

The folder i linked to is my own creation, not sure if all are that good but i like to think they aren't that bad.

Also note that tone quality is very subjective, just because i consider the tone i created for specific song good doesn't mean that you'll like it for whatever reason.

And sadly since the game doesn't allow you to import tone from those xml, the only thing for you to get them easily is to get the CDLC directly.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, arrov said:

Would love to see an update to this as there have been quite a lot of newer DLC that I'd like to have the tones for

I'm gonna go through the DLC I own and extract the tones from all of them. Don't know how long it'll take, but it seems like something that'll really help the community. Also wanna point out that I don't own maybe 5 or 6 of the DLC packs, so someone else will have to cover those. Or maybe I'll just buy them anyway...