Custom DLC Question

TwistedMetal989

Question

I noticed in custom song creator tool kit for rock smith there's an option for all difficulty in cdlc2 tab but i couldn't get it to work i really want to learn how to play with custom songs but i cant do it on the one max difficulty it doesn't even let me slow down the speed so i can practice is there a way to play custom DLC and be able to move the difficulty bar down or even the speed bar?

5 answers to this question

The CDLC 2 Tab function in the Toolkit is for extracting the guitar tab from the custom file, and has no use inside the actual game.

What you want is Dynamic Difficulty, which all official songs have, and most custom songs have as well.

When you're playing the game just load up the song you want to play and hit the space bar to open up what is called Riff Repeater.  There you can select the difficulty level (0.1- 100%) and the speed level (same range).  If the custom has been done properly you can also select individual sections of the song that you want to work on.

If a custom song doesn't have Dynamic Difficulty there are tutorials on this forum to help you add it yourself.

The CDLC 2 Tab function in the Toolkit is for extracting the guitar tab from the custom file, and has no use inside the actual game.

What you want is Dynamic Difficulty, which all official songs have, and most custom songs have as well.

When you're playing the game just load up the song you want to play and hit the space bar to open up what is called Riff Repeater.  There you can select the difficulty level (0.1- 100%) and the speed level (same range).  If the custom has been done properly you can also select individual sections of the song that you want to work on.

If a custom song doesn't have Dynamic Difficulty there are tutorials on this forum to help you add it yourself.

thanks for the quick reply where can i find these tutorials on how to add it myself can you send me a link?