Rocksmith Equivalent for Piano/Keyboard

AntonZap

Question

Hello to all, here's the situation. My brother bought a keyboard last year, but he never got around learning to play, so I decided to take the instrument for myself. Now, in the last year I've used Rocksmith my guitar skills have increased in a way that I can now easily play songs that I didn't imagine I'd be able to a couple of years ago, which leads me to my question.

Wrapping it up, I know there are equivalents to Rocksmith for learning Keyboard, but I want to know if some of you happen to have tried some in the past, and if you can recommend any.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

Synthesia is the best thing for keyboard. With the free version you can play along to to whatever song. If you get the full version, it will allow you to plug in using midi and it is pretty much Rocksmith for keyboard. Also it is very easy to aquire songs, all you need is the .mid file.

Synthesia is the best thing for keyboard. With the free version you can play along to to whatever song. If you get the full version, it will allow you to plug in using midi and it is pretty much Rocksmith for keyboard. Also it is very easy to aquire songs, all you need is the .mid file.

• Like 1