Metallica

Snake3169

Mercyful Fate was done for 2014? How could I miss it!? Anyone planning on re-doing it?

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Hi guys, Just to let you know - I am trying to do Sabbra Cadabra. It looks that I am done with syncing a song for lead and rythm (and I guess bass will be in sync too). Now I am going to create a sections for RiffRepeater. 

Do you have any suggestions for tone for that song? Right now I am using one from Astronomy (for rythm it should do the job) but I have no idea if it fits for lead part (especially that there is a lot of wah wah effects at some point).

figured out what was wrong with bleeding me tab, had a verse that repeated one to many times. fixed it in all three tracks, release is gonna be a bit late since it has SO many slides that didn't import properly that I need to fix. Not to mention it has six guitar tracks I need to splice together. Trying to work my magic.

Beta release of "Sabbra Cadabra" done. Was a bit tricky to sync it correctly due to National Acrobat part but hopefully it is OK for all arrangements. Some additional tweaks and changes will be done after 15th of June - I am quite busy at work at the moment.

Looking forward for "Bleeding Me" Snake - it is one of my favourite songs :)

anyone got the Rocksmith 2012 version of bleeding me? The tabs I have are messed up towards the end of the song, during the solo, rhythm doesnt seem right at all.

So great... just remembered I no longer have Rocksmith 2012, so I cant use the Bleeding Me from 2012 to make changes to the tab. I am sorta screwed at this point. Anyone with Rocksmith 2012 and Bleeding Me can make a video of the Rhythm track?