Metallica

Snake3169

This is amazing! I joined these forums specifically looking to see if I could find most of Metallica's stuff...and there's more than "most" here lol. Excellent work to you Sir.

Quick question: What are you using for source material to convert these? Are you using some of the books or doing it all by ear or what? I'm new so I don't know any of the process that goes in to doing these.

• 2 weeks later...

yo snake! You can update Phantom Lord link with my custom on here :)

Your custom's kickass but as a bass player, I'd also love to see some of them with bass arrangement :D Some metallica's and Black Sabbath above all :D

Cheers ^^

• Like 1

Do you handle corrections from us or do you prefer to just leave it be and leave it up to us to figure out which parts of the tabs were wrong and right? Since you said you take the most popular tab you can find and convert, I've gone through a few of the songs and I know for a fact there's a section on Disposable Heroes that is "close" kind of, but it's not correct. Certainly not your fault, and all the work you've done is greatly appreciated. Was just curious what your thoughts were on corrections.

• 3 weeks later...