Metallica

Snake3169

@ rainvns: Ok Ok...The End of the Line is coming...But I just released 2 songs in a short period, man..take it easy ;)

@ SkullRock: I probably can make that 2 songs, but RS1 versions are out from idefex23. Cant just convert them...

Unfortunately I do not know how to convert, otherwise I would have already done ... If you can do it I would be grateful

Well, the problem is, is that idefix23 is the owner of the RS1 version. Unless you create from scratch...wait... Maybe I will create them from scratch so I dont have to ask permission...(I think idefix23 is already gone anyhow and cannot contact him anymore...)

Well, the problem is, is that idefix23 is the owner of the RS1 version. Unless you create from scratch...wait... Maybe I will create them from scratch so I dont have to ask permission...(I think idefix23 is already gone anyhow and cannot contact him anymore...)

In my opinion you can create them from scratch without asking permission, partly because we are now in the new forum, and certainly most of the users of Smithy's Avil there are more ...

Edited:  nevermind

sleepy 

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

The Day That Never Comes released: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-day-that-never-comes-r1066

Please, provide feedback. Especially about tone changes. Not sure about that...

Finally! thank you very much indeed, I will wait also The Unforgiven 3 :-P