Metallica

Snake3169

Hi snake can i have these following songs please: For Whom the bell tolls (2012) , Master of puppets (2012), Creeping death (2012), Enter sandman (2012) , One (2012) , Sad but true (2012) , Wherever i may roam (2012) , Nothing else matter (2012) , Fade to black (2012) , Welcome home (2012) , The unforgiven II (2012) 

And thats all i want Thanks.

have you tried here

As I said before, I can't share customs that I havent made, if you wanna find Metallica songs, click on CDLC Search in the top corner of this page, then type in Metallica in the search field.

Alright snake, I'll be sure to update you when I start on the songs. Should I give you the forum link when it's completed or when the first arrangement is done?

Check out my Projects List. Yay!

If you need assistance creating lyrics to a song or want to make a collab with me on any Rock, Metal, JRock or JPop song, feel free to ask me!

hey snake ive uploaded better than you and should have 2x4,commando & sniff some glue done tomorrow

cretin hop, we're a happy family , you really got me & ronnie rising i can't get guitar pro tabs for if anyone can help ill do them