Metallica

Snake3169

Who is the real Nino?

thats me

That sucks if somebody spoofed your account to get around the forum rules. I thought it was you. Have you been boycotting CF with the other guys from that other forum?  If you are the real Nino, you could prove it by making 'Wasting My Hate' which Snake doesn't have on the discography for some reason. Not sure who is the real one.

That sucks if somebody spoofed your account to get around the forum rules. I thought it was you. Have you been boycotting CF with the other guys from that other forum?  If you are the real Nino, you could prove it by making 'Wasting My Hate' which Snake doesn't have on the discography for some reason. Not sure who is the real one.

what is boycotting CF???

i do not make cdlc anymore. becouse my work and girlfriend useses my whole time. I find hardly play time for guitar

Real easy way to solve this.. have a mod check the IP of the person who signed up.. the one who isnt in the united states is the real Nino

good idea.

I can still make a picture with my license

oh and to solve it for you snake:

I had you a pn written with a dropbox linkand said you can share it, edit etc

• Like 1

what is boycotting CF???

i do not make cdlc anymore. becouse my work and girlfriend useses my whole time. I find hardly play time for guitar

You need to lose the GF :mad:

I was asking if you did not join CF because you were at the other forum with Dreddfoxx and other top contributors.

Please take that photo down. Don't upload such personal information unless you want your identity cloned.

• Like 1

• Administrator

So turns out the Nino with the dash in his name is the real one. He has since been renamed to the one without the dash since the other guy had the username stripped.

Sorry we doubted you man! The other one has been banned three ways from sunday, don't worry. 

To all other members - we did receive verification of which Nino is the real one (project files, etc) so we did double check on this.

In the meantime, if you see any other people trying to fake him please report ASAP. Thanks!

• Like 2

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know I started working on Crash course in brain surgery. Hopefully no one else started it already?

Thanks for all the other Metallica!!

• Like 1

I own 2 guitars, one day I might be able to play them!