Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 57

Mortalo

Since there is so much space in Walk This Way between me and the other competitors I have some time for that:

@Gnobiwan@spellbound I would try to make a quick-rechart of that song if you permit. If I start now it can be finished today or tomorrow evening, just in time for the competition.

I don't care. My version is from sheet music, if you want to put some easy version go for it. AC/DC rocks, and I love it when people listen/play them.

For anyone that took the idea that I am incompetent, download any of my other customs and you can see I am not a "bad charter". The only reason I chimed in here is because of the negativity towards one of my many contributions.

I hope this does not reflect if someone wants one of my other customs in a future competition. And best of luck to everyone in this weeks comp!

I work with Guitar Pro, and I was already at Moneytalks, the whole Lead Guitar was finished, just the solo needed any changes but then my Guitar Pro crashed before I could save the file :angry:

Now I have to start from the beginning (in a few hours when I've got time for it)

There is an option in settings to make a "backup" every x notes. It is a godsend when GP crashes and you reopen it. At least you don't lose some of your work.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I would sacrifice Deathray and put Paschendale by Iron Maiden on Master Class D:

Dont you dare :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paschendale is so epic :D
Deathray is soooo B-Movie!

Just great

Then you should listen to the whole album!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avvmwrkp710

Of course i did :)

So great!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I have been playing "lay down" another 11 times and my score varies between 82% and 92% in no order what so ever. I think there is some ting that is wrong with my playing. I might give this one up already.

edit:

Also. i tried the old easy moneytalk version.  Damn its alot easier. I dont care even a little if its wrong or not. Its fun to play and that is what i care about. 

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/moneytalk86OLDY_zps6a1452c3.jpg

• Like 2

Faith no more first entrances..

http://i59.tinypic.com/2447ajq.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/20gx6t.jpg

• Like 2

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

A couple of small updates:

(Ashes to Ashes, bass, 98.87%)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKa2RVM1pkcU12eHc/view?usp=sharing

(Money Talks, bass, 99.57%, I really like this song)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKZ3M2bnJWaVZaams/view?usp=sharing

I know I don't get points for either of them, but I'll be upset if I don't get at least one to 100% this week. :D

Sorry to go off topic, but I'm still struggling with note recognition on the drop D - any bass players out there got any hits and tips?  I seem to be missing notes on the 10th fret of the E (drop D) string.  I've checked my intonation and it seems fine.  Also when I play Games Without Frontiers (also drop D) I have problems with note recognition low dow on the E (drop D) string, i.e. open D.  Should I try heavier gauge strings?

• Like 3

Priestess - Lay Down - helluva song, love it on 2nd day of playing..

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qjxbpc.jpg

and through sa hard with no x... gettin better :)

http://i61.tinypic.com/iwufrs.jpg

• Like 2

I have been playing "lay down" another 11 times and my score varies between 82% and 92% in no order what so ever. I think there is some ting that is wrong with my playing. I might give this one up already.

edit:

Also. i tried the old easy moneytalk version.  Damn its alot easier. I dont care even a little if its wrong or not. Its fun to play and that is what i care about. 

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/moneytalk86OLDY_zps6a1452c3.jpg

a little bit patience, new version is coming very soon. Tabs are ready now, just syc and eof and toolkit, baddabam, then finished (tonight)

• Like 5
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@missis sumner Check "action" strings. If string a lot buzz about fretboard it will "miss". And try to tune 4 string little flat.

Hmmm, yes.  Lots of buzz on my other bass, not so noticeable on the one I'm using tonight…  But maybe raise the action?

@@then3verend can not see your screen, please fix link.

@@MaZtoR You tried slow speed in RR? May be you to play with wrong sequence in fast arpeggio?

Yea i have played it lods of times in slow speed. i know the notes. Most problems are with random power chords.

Seems arpeggio in a song "Lay Down" have much easy way for play, if in middle instead of playing at 5 fret 6-th str play open 5. And sounds is good. So first finger stay in one position most time, third only changing a few times his positions, and strumming becomes easy, simple up(down) 3 strings.

ps. This not right way, but easy. :)

@ How can you cheat like that :P Besides like @@MaZtoR getting single notes is no problem (it's fast so miss here and there can still happen), it's that chords that are not falling like they should. Though it's funny, 'cause you're right, yet that's the way they're playing that. Same thing happened with Amorphis song, not so long ago. Still, it wouldn't be wise to change the way of playing it, that would take me more time, then mastering the way it's tabbed now, and I'm comfortable with that.

Phew, so much text about nothing :lol:

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Walk this Way

Awesome tune, love it, but havent played in in a while, and never learned it perfectly, so this is a good chance.

And i have good competition as i can see. You guys rock that MC lead this week from the look of it! ;)

Got no more screenshots today, didn't like the Ashes to Ashes song and havent tried Moneytalks or Lay Down, 

but i will definitely try to get a high score on Lay Down, if Walk this Way permits it, because its a really great song!

• Like 5

Finished! I only tested the Lead Guitar. ok

new Moneytalks version is uploaded

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/moneytalks-r9909

a first try

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141125/ncyfjwah.jpg

this solo wants to be practiced

• Like 6
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Never heard of Priestess - awesome song though!

It's a toughie for someone as unco as me but i'm really enjoying trying. If i can hit 93-95% i'll be a very happy chappy.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/13nwveom5ysqvg8/2014-11-25_00001.jpg?dl=0

Yeah, same for me -

Thats so great about the CS - you get hit by great guitar songs every week, and thats why the Spotify CS playlist (click below) is of such outstanding quality ;) ;) ;)

Yeah - depending on if @ 's Moneytalks ver - thanks for putting so much effort in, m8 - is in the range of playability for me i will focus on that, if not my aim would be 95 on the awesome Priestesses, too.

For me a song that definitely improves my skill, and my new guitar loves :)