rock smith patcher

thc4ever

Question

• Administrator

Really? If only you could read.
FAQ Question #2 How can I play CDLC with my copy of Rocksmith?

That has everything to do with it.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

I just have to say...  that's some avatar Lukey2.  Well done on that one :D

I agree!

• Like 1

• Administrator

@@Nea_Eranor it works for literally everyone else that followed the instruction properly and own the game so if it doesn't for you, it has nothing to do with Ubisoft at all so i don't see why you would blame them, at best it's an issue with us (CustomsForge) but even then i seriously doubt it since, as i said already, it's working for everyone else that properly followed those instructions.

Note that we are here to help you get it to work but if you decide to attack the company that made this game possible and don't even try to give us information and what's going on on your side of things, nothing will ever get fixed.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

ok, first off, you don't haveany idea what my relationship with ubisoft looks like ( actually it's negative in most aspects :( ) ... secondly ..when did I attack people here in this community?

plus, I followed all the steps, tried different things ( like downloading the m.psarc and converting it to p.psarc and so far nothing worked .... so I'm assuming, since the problem lies neither on your end, nor on mine, it's an ubisoft problem ( everything worked fine before it got "remastered", so the assumption is not based on nothingness ;)

• Administrator

I'm not sure what more could i tell you since you don't seem to be willing to give us any information that could allow us to help you.

Yes, i don't know your history with Ubisoft and i don't care, i'm just saying that your issue isn't due to them so i don't see why you blame them for that specific issue.

I never said you attacked this community, i'm just saying that if it doesn't work, the issue comes from you or us.

If you followed all the instruction properly (and i insist a ton on this) there's 0 reason for it to not work as far as we are aware so to figure this out we need information and so far you gave us no information to help you so we can't...

Note that the dll changed after the remastered update so please, make sure you have the correct one.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

@@Nea_Eranor let's start simple :

• screenshot of the root folder
  • screenshot of the dlc folder
  • do you see the CDLC in the songlist?
  • do CDLC got stuck when starting them?

That would be the basic which should already allow us to eliminate 99% or the possible issue.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

ok, I fixed it ... you were right, it wasn't ubisoft .... I redownloaded the .dll pasted it in the folder and than I told win to make a "second version" of it ... like with the ...(1).dll ....then I deleted the old one, renamed the new one to the originial and it worked -.- ... damn

• Like 1