newbie wanting cdlc creation on Mac

Alain24601

Question

Hi Guys,

Totally addicted to the website, downloads and all the posts.

I run a Mac with Mavericks, everything works great.

I am new to all of this and wanted to know:

I want to try my hand at creating a cdlc, I am in the midst of reading all of the tutorials.

You guys have done a fantastic job at making extra simple. Thank you.

My questions are as follows:

1- Are all the software required to create cdlc compatible with mac?

2- How long (on average) does it take to create a new cdlc from start to finish?

3-I have some cdlc from the site that I would like to improve for my personal use, for example, including a better mp3 version from what is published or adding lyrics, is it possible to improve on an existing file or am I better to start from scratch?

4- I am slef-teaching myself guitar, very new at this and many cdlc don't include the dynamic difficulty creator. Is it possible to add it to existing files? (i know you're better off learning the song bang on but this at least allows me to learn while listening to music I like)

Thank you for all your help and I hope I will be able to contribue to the website in the near future.

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure about software for Mac but editing an already existing custom is pretty easy especially if you are just adding lyrics. You should be able to add DD to any custom as long as it has riff repeater enabled. It will work without but I prefer it with the riff repeater. To add DD it's basically drag and drop into the custom toolkit.