deaf42

Hello fellow Guitarists, I'm deaf42! I love making CDLC's so I figured I'd start a post Where you can access all my CDLC. I'm a classically trained musician who studied jazz in college, so I like having sheet music for my songs, because of that, I am going to start trying to include the Guitar Pro TABs and Standard Notation with all my packages in case you guys want to check that out.

THE LINKS BELOW DON'T WORK ANYMORE USE THIS LINK TO FIND ALL MY CDLC

Making Custom charts for you all brings me such joy, and while I love Avenged Sevenfold, I am willing to do other artists as well. If you have a chart you want done, let me know. Maybe I'll do it, maybe I won't. Can't hurt to ask 🙂

I love all types of music from classical to swing to bebop to thrash metal to classic rock. So NOTHING is out of the question for me!

Avenged Sevenfold - City of Evil(9 tracks - complete album)

1. Beast and the Harlot: Official DLC, Ain't Happening
2. Burn it Down
3. Blinded in Chains
4. Bat Country: Official DLC, Ain't Happening
5. Trashed and Scattered
6. Seize the Day
7. Sidewinder
8. The Wicked End
9. Strength of the World
10. Betrayed
11. M.I.A.

Avenged Sevenfold

Brompton Cocktail

Girl I Know
Lost
Save Me

Scream
Unbound (The Wild Ride)
Welcome to the Family

Bang Camaro

Push Push (Lady Lightning)

Brian Kahanek

Gemini

The Darkness

Hazel Eyes

Dirty Loops

Hit Me

Death Cab for Cutie

Soul Meets Body

Django Reinhardt

Minor Swing

Fastball

The Way

Fleetwood Mac

Landslide

The Kooks

Naive

Steffen Schackinger

Bulldog Bite

City Lights

Tokio Hotel

Monsoon

Theme Songs

Pokemon

Wes Montgomery

D Natural Blues

Four on Six

• Like 2

Many of my old links are broken in old topics find My Custom Charts here at this updated link

I was unable to comment about Four on Six when you released it so it's cool to have caught up with you on here. Yes,there are jazz fans and we appreciate you making this. Rocksmith lacks this kind of diversity IMO,you have definitely hit upon an untapped resource.

I was also wondering,since you are into music like a7x and jazz if you've ever heard Guthrie Govan or his stuff with the Aristocrats. You might like it as there is a mixture of many styles of guitar.

Thanks for all of the awesome customs.

• Like 1

I have heard of Guthrie Govan but never had the time to really check it out. I will have to make some time to check out his stuff. Thanks for your comments. I'm glad someone shares my interest in Jazz :) I actually studied Jazz in undergraduate school

Many of my old links are broken in old topics find My Custom Charts here at this updated link

Your on the right track by branching out to other avenues of music . While I still like alot of classic rock my tastes have been evolving . I grew up on classic rock and country . My dad came from a big band swing era and I had started studying classical in my early twenties . Would love to see classical and fleminco pieces .jazz also . THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND CONTRIBUTION to this amazing site and software

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Greatly admire your Wes Montie customs, I've been doing 4 on 6 and D natural blues for a while now and getting so much better at them. Also played your A7X and they all sound awesome. Thanks for your work!!

Please please, do more Jazz guitar classics, it would be so awesome to have more jazz standards up in CustomsForge, imagine the real book in Rocksmith...

Names for requests... but you know them... anything by Joe Pass, Django, Charlie Byrd, Wes, George Benson.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...