• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Craczy effect guys quite some + ....

personal target 90

http://i61.tinypic.com/2s1ngvp.jpg

... 6 to go

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I corrected in Junge lead path the last note, this unisono bending is right now, before both notes were bended.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bff23suxy7auu9/AACc9cfadOwgxim1uI1tUItza?dl=0

with version 1.3 it's not too hard to get 100% now  :D

Since you wrote that I was challenged to go for the 100%

Now after what felt like endless amounts of tries where I missed only one or two notes (the counter did reset with every new version you uploaded*) - I now finally did it!

My hands are still shaking :-)

Beginner Lead: 100%

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=339970665

I think this is my first (non-bass) 100% ever :o

* I don't know if that is intended, but normally the stats do not reset when a CDLC is generated again... So I would advice you to check on that in the future (I don't want to loose my 100% if you ever upload a new version :P )

With Alice In Chains, the main riff is really cool... but other than that the song feels a little bit to "experimental" for me to play... anyway, I'm getting there

• Like 6

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Getting quite a finger burn from the slides on MC track. Finding the twiddley bit at the higher end of the neck quite fun to play now , can nail it on 90% so hoping to bang it out at full speed in a few days. String bends on E 5th fret are posing a problem for me too but I can't tell if it's recognition issues or just shitty accuracy :( Hard work this song though, I like it :D 

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

* I don't know if that is intended, but normally the stats do not reset when a CDLC is generated again... So I would advice you to check on that in the future (I don't want to loose my 100% if you ever upload a new version :P )

of course it's not intended. If I do some changes in eof it creates new xml dokuments which I load in the toolkit. With this new xml docs created CDLCs always the stats are resetted. I just don't know how do avoid this. If I do any changes just in Toolkit I use the same xmls than before nothing will be reset. Any idea how to save the old stats on new xml?

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@ How i know RS calculate hash sum the chart for every path, calculate notes, sections, phrases, if did changing notes in EOF, or sections(prases) hash sum will new and it will reseted stats. If change only statuses (sustain,vibrato, hammers - all that not used in recognition RS engine)) hash same and do not reset stats, of course any changing cdlc in toolkit dont  affect on hash, and stats stayed.

• Like 1

of course it's not intended. If I do some changes in eof it creates new xml dokuments which I load in the toolkit. With this new xml docs created CDLCs always the stats are resetted. I just don't know how do avoid this. If I do any changes just in Toolkit I use the same xmls than before nothing will be reset. Any idea how to save the old stats on new xml?

You can make the changes you want in EoF @, they have nothing to do with the toolkit and they don't affect the stats at all in the game, no matter how many changes you do.... I can create 2 versions of the same song in the toolkit, 1 with all the notes, another with just 1 note and as far as the game is concerned, it's always the same song, so no stats are reset.

What causes the stats to be reset is the fact that each file you create in the toolkit has a different GUID, so as far RS is concerned, each version you do it's a different song, not a different version of the same song. (btw, you can open several instances of the toolkit, which I do when I want to create a new version of a file maintaining the same info about the song, but resetting the stats in the game)

For example, the NDD versions I create always have the same GUID has the DD version, so the stats are not lost/reset.

How to accomplish this?

Every time you want to change a custom, instead of creating a new file from scratch in the toolkit (adding tones, .xml files, album art & wem file(s)), open the toolkit, select "Import Package", choose the "old" .psarc file and the destination folder where you want the toolkit to unpack the custom. (don't forget to go to the configuration of the toolkit and deselect "Imported Structured Packages").

1 or 2 seconds later you'll see all the information in the toolkit, song info, arrangements, tones, album art, etc.... and the GUID is the same. (The GUID is and it looks something like this.... 4B4252190D824E2B9F12FCEAE6421770.... each arrangement has a different GUID, which you can see on the bottom of the arrangement properties window... oh, don't ever change that number manually)

Now, just edit each arrangement/tone you want to change (double click it or select the arrangement and click "Edit"), select the new .xml(s) file(s), click generate and you'll have a new version of the same custom with the same GUID.

If you're working on a custom that you need to generate several versions, instead of importing the package every time, the 1st time you import it you'll find a .xml file in the root folder where you unpacked the custom. That .xml file is created by the toolkit and it has all the information about that particular custom, including the same GUIDs.

To open that file, instead of choosing the "Import Package" option, click on "Load Package" and all the info will be there (don't forget that using this method you'll need to have the image file for the album art and the wem files for the sound in the same folder where the package was extracted the 1st time when the .xml of the imported package was created by the toolkit.)... you can also use the "Save Package" option to create that specific .xml file.

Let me know if you need anything else about the toolkit, since I've been working with it before RS2014 and after that, I was a tester of the new RS2014 version, where the new features were being developed and implemented, so I've been working with it for more than 1 year and a half. :)

• Like 5

Keeping my 4 in Drop C, but used the 5-string for Adv Bass in Standard E:

2014-11-11_153224.jpg

String spacing difference between my 5 and 4 is screwing me up in the spots with quick skips between E A D strings. so once I adjust to that I should be able to improve on that accuracy/score a good bit.  100% would be tough, but high 99.x could be doable.

Good song and fun to play, but the bass tone is horrendo-bad.  I think I'll open up in the toolkit and replace with something a little more throaty and a LOT less distorted...

• Like 5

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Good song and fun to play, but the bass tone is horrendo-bad.  I think I'll open up in the toolkit and replace with something a little more throaty and a LOT less distorted...

Bad tones are an even worse custom sin than bad charts. Inaccurate charting you can ignore and play what's correct, but there's no making a bad tone sound good!

Still haven't been able to pick up strings, so I toiled away on Little Monster some more. Got really close to Motive but not past him. I absolutely love the song, though, so playing it over and over doesn't even feel like work~

• Like 2

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

one try on tha "riddim"

in fact great guitar line...

http://i62.tinypic.com/2a6573d.jpg

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Not as good as Milkmandan, but not bad for me (2nd go, 100% bass):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B49Qq-EFnmrKeF9UbGVQQjlYNU0&authuser=0

PS Does anyone know how to take a screenshot on Steam for Mac? :)

Edited link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKeF9UbGVQQjlYNU0/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5

Hi there!

Today's score is only for Die's

I have a video of the run, but I don't know if it has quality to be posted...

Later I'll re-tune a guitar for Alice.

Yay! Video! Dooooo it! :)

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Hey, I'm new to the site and using customs on Rocksmith! Found this and was instantly intrigued. Here's the first score I'll post for Little Monster Bass.

I'm sure I could easily get >99.5% if I could get the bends to register every time! <_<

http://i.imgur.com/ma5KDoE.png

• Like 7

oh what a trashy tab on Little Monster lead path. I played a little bit but those 3 halftone bendings are too far, just wrong, there are slides that should have been bendings and lots of notepositions are unnatural and uncomfortable to play. Also the tuning sounds bit too low, should be little bit higher than 440Hz, at some parts my ears are bleeding. But I will give it a shot and then try the bass. Maybe we should rechart it? Tomorrow? Now I wanna play

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png