Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 54

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

hopefully there will be an update for Tio Sam with any corrections for guitars. So hope and wait :)

But the current version is not that bad, just a few things in the tabs, but maybe the update is coming very soon if the charter is doing so.

Now I tried the MC Lead path

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/9ok4ls85.jpg

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

There my new experiment :)

So as latency RS impossible eliminate. I did next:

A. In mixer RS volume guitar setup no "0"

B. Did connections:

Where

1 Guitar connected to Di-Box (INPUT).

2. One parallel (PAR.OUT) out from Di-Box connect to AMT SS-20 tube preamp (have high gain, cranch and clean)

2.1 Out AMT connect to sound card ESI u46XL (support ASIO) in HI-Z in

3. Second out Di-Box (balanced) (OUTPUT) connect to MXR Super Compressor

3.1 Out MXR connect to RS cable.

4. Out Realtek sound card (on board chip) (RS default audio out) connect to ESI sound card

5. In program Sonar make project where mix all (RS signal and real guitar signal) in one and out from this sound card (headphone and speaker)

-------------

Of course in Sonar i`m used plugin Guitar Rig with speaker simulation and reverberation and other effect for guitar signal. Yet, knobs controllers midi keyboard (Novation 49SL MKII) tuned for control parameters of components in Guitar Rig.

So i got summary latency guitar signal 6 ms and perfect sound. As bonus porssible little filtered bass in real time from RS sound (song), and it will sounds like multitrack. One bad it have not autotone :)I`m using foot switchers at AMT and pedal sustain from midi keyboard.

May be it will be useful for anyone.

Crazy, m8 - dont understand the setup cause i'm influenced by some red wine and understanding ends at soundcard right now...

I am gonna check on that later, always interested in fighting latency!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Same feels, like all have grow skill, but my falling. :wacko:

RR and little up

http://i.imgur.com/g6pxwMc.jpg

What's the most difficulty in this song? I guess it's the Intro+mainriff, right?

this is the tab exported with the exporter tool

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/x8zz9k59.png

Just try it with this transcription I modified, the notes are exactly the same and RS will detect them right. It's much easier to play and has less string skipping. 

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141102/r6vmmrak.png

This would be a better way to tab it

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Thanks! I save it and will work with this pattern, It is great a song, though part of a song learn :)

only im don`t see diff in tabs?

Upd. I play now in RR with slow speed, and there some issue. Off sync notes at 70 and 50% (first 4 columns in RR)  It is bug RS or chart really of fsync?

@ Silver Bride was charted similiar way as Sky is Mine is done right now.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@Mortalo, I never played Silver  Bride. I find it much easier to play that way

@ That should be easier, you're right :) Still I'm curious how this guys are playing it.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

I'm finding spare minutes to practice all over the show today :)

I really like this song so there is a high possibility I'll do a video at some point with some groovy moves thrown in... or at least a stiff head bob.... which sounds disgusting, but it's just silly looking. Once that's done I'll have a pop at the MC  :unsure: 

A: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=335922729

• Like 4

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

There link to archive with full project EOF (Sky is mine). Archive 130mb

Ready beatmap, and alternative lead track from other tabs and corrected timing a few patterns of original version.

Need correct timing all remaining notes. and of course need resync with new audio rhythm and bass.

Im check in rs only first section, and seems timing ok. And for me more like  sounds original charting then alternative.

Good a song need  good charter :)

Simple i`m not sure, that find enough time tomorrow for finish it.

Hope @ have time   :)

• Like 1

Kudos to all you techno wizards who can do this magic, by the way.

Will be back with scores soon. It's a ska song, huh? I suck at offbeat chords! Here we go!

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Lead ADV: 100% on distorted bits, 75% on whacky offbeat ska chords. I enjoyed this song more than I was expecting to, I must say.

http://i.imgur.com/zypmEju.jpg

Also, an It's Really You update! I think if I spend some time in RR learning the solo I can go higher.

http://i.imgur.com/zPoJ4DW.jpg

• Like 3

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

First time participating in a Championship and this is my first time all the way through the song.  I will get better. 

BTW, I happen to love the new Amorphis as well as the old Amorphis.  Two totally different bands, but I like 'em both.

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/Yippee38/SkyIsMine1.png

• Like 6

First time participating in a Championship and this is my first time all the way through the song.  I will get better. 

BTW, I happen to love the new Amorphis as well as the old Amorphis.  Two totally different bands, but I like 'em both.

{snip}

Welcome aboard!

I like your handle and avatar -- did you have family that worked on or flew them, or just a fan?  My grandfather loaded ammo, bombs, and HVARs onto P-47s, and his squadron worked with another one that flew the P-38s.  Beautiful airplane!

• Like 1

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

I like your handle and avatar -- did you have family that worked on or flew them, or just a fan?  My grandfather loaded ammo, bombs, and HVARs onto P-47s, and his squadron worked with another one that flew the P-38s.  Beautiful airplane!

It's my favorite airplane.  No other tie.

That's pretty cool.  The P-47 is an awesome airplane.  Impressive to see flying.  It's HUGE!

• Like 1

There link to archive with full project EOF (Sky is mine). Archive 130mb

Ready beatmap, and alternative lead track from other tabs and corrected timing a few patterns of original version.

Need correct timing all remaining notes. and of course need resync with new audio rhythm and bass.

Im check in rs only first section, and seems timing ok. And for me more like  sounds original charting then alternative.

Good a song need  good charter :)

Simple i`m not sure, that find enough time tomorrow for finish it.

Hope @ have time   :)

I don't think that we need to rechart the song, cause it's not wrong. I took a look into the project, but this would be a 3rd version, not really easier than first. Now you can try which of them is the most comfortable for you (but they are all NOT really comfortable). Maybe the best is to play a mix of those versions, have to try out.

First time participating in a Championship and this is my first time all the way through the song. I will get better.

BTW, I happen to love the new Amorphis as well as the old Amorphis. Two totally different bands, but I like 'em both.

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/Yippee38/SkyIsMine1.png

Hi Yippee, great you are here!

Feel free to play any class in any path!!

About amorphis:

I personally was shocked saturday when the song started to play, i loved the band back in my old death/blackmettal days, when "Tuonela" came out i was vastly disappointed - so this wasmy last Amorphis CD...

Wiki says there are 7 new Cds since then, and i am gonna give my spotify and stereo a thorough shot when i have time to get a proper opinion if the new Amorphis is a band for me or not....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.