Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 53

Mortalo

The new Ska-P version seems to be much better, thanks a lot @.

@@Joey's video also helped a lot, I manage to improve more than I thought in just 1 run... too bad that my high e string broke while playing another song and  I'll probably only get a new set Thursday, so the guitar is gonna have some "rest" and it will give me more time to try to improve my bass scores.

Lead BG:

http://s6.postimg.org/p4ta93gep/RS2014_CF_Championship_Week_53_Lead_BG_2_73.jpg

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Kaijin fixed this the issue in RR when you remove DD again? I didn't try this

I also have played this one

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141029/fl3epkso.jpg

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I never use RR, so I don't know if it's working or not, the only time I open RR is when a song has DD to max all sections.

I downloaded your file, imported the package with the toolkit, imported the xml files in the DDC tab of the toolkit, removed the DD, changed the xml's on the Creator tab from yours to the ones created by DDC, added the "NDD" to the song title and generated the package.

That's how I always do every time I remove DD from a custom.

better, maybe RR for 1 or 2 parts helps

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141029/x7fhp8us.jpg

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

I ran your v1.1 through the DD remover, and the sections all looked good to me, so maybe that is a good solution to get the new version with proper sections.  Here's my first try on v1.1:

2014-10-29_154140.jpg

Sounds and feels great to me, but I should play through slowed down a bit in RR and listen carefully once or twice to confirm.

--EDIT--

At 100% speed, the song is tough but doable, but it is amazing how much easier it gets for me if I slow it down just to 95% speed or so in Riff Repeater...  And at that speed I feel confident in confirming the sync and charting in frippchen's v1.1 -- seems spot on to me, thanks much for the new version and update @!

• Like 5

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

The main issue was in lead path. Adding DD repaired it a little bit, but not completly. I thought if I remove it again it gonna be worse.

Hey guys, I didn't post a link to the NDD version I made because I thought nobody wanted it and I didn't tried RR, which seemed to be the only issue, so I didn't post a link to the file.

I always remove the DD from a custom, unless it's not possible for some reason, so in the future, if you guys want, I can always post the link to the NDD versions I make, just let me know.

Very nice score @@MilkmanDan, I couldn't get more than 95.97% with the other version, let's see if I can do better with @'s fixed version :)

• Like 2

Hey guys, I didn't post a link to the NDD version I made because I thought nobody wanted it and I didn't tried RR, which seemed to be the only issue, so I didn't post a link to the file.

I always remove the DD from a custom, unless it's not possible for some reason, so in the future, if you guys want, I can always post the link to the NDD versions I make, just let me know.

Very nice score @@MilkmanDan, I couldn't get more than 95.97% with the other version, let's see if I can do better with @'s fixed version :)

If a song has NDD and DD versions both available, I always choose the NDD...  But if only DD is available, I usually don't worry about removing it.  With my Rocksmith settings, I don't think the game ever levels down a section if I play it poorly, so I just have to remember to crank everything up to 100% the first time I load up the song.  And with DD there is the slight advantage of seeing the green color of each section to confirm that I didn't miss any notes there when playing in SA.

However, if you want to post NDD variants of all the songs at the beginning of the week, that would probably save the other folks like me that tend to avoid DD when possible a step!  Don't go to too much trouble though, I can always do the DD Remover option in the toolkit myself if necessary.

• Like 2

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Intermediate Lead - 89%, 57 streak

Another lil' improvement.

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

wow, these basslines are great. Fast but fun. 

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141029/afct32at.jpg

• Like 5

• Like 4

• Like 6

@@Num14 Great work :) Some guys will be really happy :D

You guys are serious with Master Mode in MC Rhythm. Impressive.

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures