Ok, thanks for the permission and support. I can't find any good GP tabs for it though, so I will use my favorite method - find the best tab on UG and transcribe it myself. Since "Moby Dick" isn't long, so it won't be hard.You know, a couple of weeks ago, I tried to do "In My Time of Dying" and after a couple of hours, I've only synced 8 minutes and there's still a lot of work to do like applying the "linknext" status to most of the slides, sync fixes and I'm not sure I will do it in the end...I didn't say I will do it before, I'll just try, so don't expect it people.

MY WORKSHOP/MÓJ WARSZTAT
Gave up Rocksmith and CDLC making, playing on his own now.

Physical Graffiti time?

Yes indeed! Custard Pie will be up first.@@Kamyk check your inbox :)

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

close to some more releases?

Aside from @@Kamyk 's last post, I'm working on The Rover right now, as it's next in the order. I've only just started to chart it, and because the available GP files are so terrible, I'm going to have to chart it all manually.

It's looking like the next time I'll be able to resume work on it will be this weekend.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

The Rover is now completed, which means the lengthy In My Time of Dying is up next :)

The Rover is now completed, which means the lengthy In My Time of Dying is up next :)

The only thing I did with my project is syncing it until the eight minute. I gave up. It would take too long to finish this custom. Of course if you just sync the GP tab, do RR and tones, then it will be at least playable, but I'm a charter the cares about almost every single note and in the tab I found I had to link notes (for example slide from 3 to 2 and 0 in one note without plucking the string) with the "linknext" status. There are a lot of slides to 0 - I would chart them as unpitched slides to 1 and then pull-off to 0 - I think it's the best option. A lot of mixes of slides and sustain are also present here. I think there should be more people working on that project.

MY WORKSHOP/MÓJ WARSZTAT
Gave up Rocksmith and CDLC making, playing on his own now.

The only thing I did with my project is syncing it until the eight minute. I gave up. It would take too long to finish this custom. Of course if you just sync the GP tab, do RR and tones, then it will be at least playable, but I'm a charter the cares about almost every single note and in the tab I found I had to link notes (for example slide from 3 to 2 and 0 in one note without plucking the string) with the "linknext" status. There are a lot of slides to 0 - I would chart them as unpitched slides to 1 and then pull-off to 0 - I think it's the best option. A lot of mixes of slides and sustain are also present here. I think there should be more people working on that project.

Yeah, that's prettymuch where I'm at right now, I've got the whole thing synced, but have only just started on the kind of "optimizations" that you mentioned. I'm probably not going to spend any more time on it today, though.

This one is going to be so much fun to play though!

• 3 weeks later...

In My Time of Dying is now completed.

Sorry, but no bass guitar. JPJ used a fretless bass on the recording, and I'm just not up for trying to chart it out and add all of the slide techniques in EoF to mimick a fretless. Especially since it would sound/play really gimmicky in RS.

• 2 months later...

Hey just checking in, do we have more coming soon? Keep up the great work

Yes indeed. I've got Down By the Seaside and Night Flight all charted. I'll just need to create the custom tones and package them up. Hopefully this weekend :)

Unfortunately, I've just had a lot less time for the project over the last month or so. Stupid work... always getting in the way.

i wanted to say a quick thanks as well!!

one of the first things i looked for was HOW MANY MORE TIMES,

which has always been my fave LZ track.  and there it was!!

i am so thankful for all the hard work put in on these customs.

i don't think there's any way to become a better bass player

than RS with your fave tunes...

• Like 1

Down By the Seaside and Night Flight are now completed!

OP updated with links, including @@Kamyk 's awesome version of Ten Years Gone! 

• 4 months later...

With the release of Sick Again, Physical Graffiti is FINALLY complete! Onward to Presence!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there plans to put out Presence soon?

Not sure exactly how soon it'll be, but it'll definitely get done. I'm putting the finishing touches on a Jimmy Page guitar solo CDLC, much like the one PCPlum did for David Gilmour. That should be done quite soon, with Presence to follow thereafter...

Unfortunately I don't have the free time that I used to, so the releases just won't come as frequently.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.

I've got Royal Orleans and Nobody's Fault But Mine almost done as well.