th1rtyf0ur's workshop

th1rtyf0ur

Now that I've gotten a few CDLCs up, I figure it's about time to make one of these fancy WIP/project posts I can throw in my sig. :D

Current Works In Progress:

• ?

Planned:

• ANY song by LUNA SEA or BUCK-TICK (yes, even the 23m epic THE ONE, but that may take a while to tab out track XD). Any requests for pretty much anything by these 2 bands are welcome at any time, as long as they don't require specialized equipment to play (i.e. Imai Stabilizer or POT models, ZTAR/guitar synth, etc). Songs w/ guitar sustainer on Sugizo/Imai parts may be possible if I can figure out how to emulate the tones w/ what's available in RS, but I'm not that great w/ tone design yet.
  • Pretty much anything by The Cure, The Smashing Pumpkins, or Voivod. Requests for these may be entertained, but accurate tabs for them are a bit harder to come by, & anything super fast or complicated may be beyond my abilities to figure out myself.
  • some tracks from Shadow of the Beast (original 1989 Amiga game).
  • Johnny Cash- Ring of Fire or I Walk the Line
  • other stuff I'm interested in- I've got a "TODO" wish playlist of ~140 nearly 400 songs in iTunes (mostly of the above & related bands, and 80s Billboard singles), although I doubt I'll ever get through them all (although some of the original 200 or so have already been done by other CDLC makers)

Completed CDLCs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can supply you with buck-tick bandscores if you would like

As in GP files, or pdfs of the book scans? I've got CATALOGUE & Mona Lisa Overdrive as hard copies, and a few other songs as either photocopies, photos from the books, or GPx files. But most of the songs I'm really interested in (inc. everything from 十三階は月光 on) don't have score books available. :D