Using custom toolkit to convert psarc to xbox issues

So For many songs I am able to convert to xbox format then place on a USB stick and then paste into my xbox folder and no problems the songs work and play beautifully.

For many other songs however, it says they were converted fine but when I go and paste them into folder nothing happens it's almost like they are an empty file.

For example ALL the Five finger death punch songs I am unable to paste them from USB stick into xbox folder. The only one which worked was Lift Me Up.

This happens with other cdlc as well I just used five finger death punch as an example.

Any suggestions?

I can't help with your problem, but maybe you can help me please....I have a modded 360, I don't know what chip or mod it is but it plays backups, I just bought it for rocksmith, Now I have bought the smashing punkins song, and use horizion to load the customs on a zip, then put them into my xbox and move them to my hard drive, But it ALWAYS says " downloads corrupt, did not download correctly please delete and try again""  Can you PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong?? I have looked EVERYWHERE and am lost...thanks in advance

• Administrator

@@Spartacus GR77 : I know that some people have some times some problems while converting pc cdlc to mac, ask the charter to create the cdlc directly (it takes less than 1 minute to do so) to see if it comes from the convertion process on your end.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

but I am not just talking about the converted ones, even the ones I get off here in xbox format won't work for me. can you PLEASE give me some tips?  Really this where I am at , I bought a modded xbox, don't know how it's modded , just know that it is because it will play backups, I downloaded herizon, formatted a zip, and loaded some xbox customs on the zip, when I put it in the xbox, they show up as rocksmith 2014 files, I then move those to my hard drive, when I go to start the game it tells me, The downloaded content is corrupt, erase and try to download it again. Can you Please tell me what I am doing wrong??   

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy