Chrizzly's CDLC & W.I.P's

Chrizzlybear

Hey there,

here's the list of the few custom songs I made for RS2014. I doubt that they meet today's standards for CDLC, since I haven't updated any of those once I shared them, but if you'd still like to check them out, feel free to do so (in case the files are still available).

Sincerely, Chrizzlybear

NOTE: Please consider that each of the packages below have not(!) been tested on Mac, PS3 and XBox 360.

If the download links don't contain the file for your platform of choice, feel free to either convert one of the others via the Toolkit or PM me.

Finished, but most likely outdated projects:

Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son

Deep Purple - Burn

Disturbed - Perfect Insanity

In Flames - Disconnected

Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

Tenacious D - The Metal (released as official DLC)

Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me & Neither Do I

Edited by Chrizzlybear
  • Like 1

Currently getting back into playing the guitar and learning bass. Might also get back into creating CDLC, this time with less of a Rock/Metal-focused approach and sharing songs I'd love to learn first and foremost. *fingers crossed*

I continued working on those projects last weekend, was busy with my term paper earlier.Expect some releases for the coming weekend.

Currently getting back into playing the guitar and learning bass. Might also get back into creating CDLC, this time with less of a Rock/Metal-focused approach and sharing songs I'd love to learn first and foremost. *fingers crossed*

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's kinda hard to transcribe all 7-string notes for a regular 6-string guitar, especially as a guitar player who isn't that experienced yet.

Trust me, I'm obsessed with the song, so I really wanna get this finished ASAP.