dbz rx or Ibanez js100?

SfcoAwol

Ok so i need some quick advice, im looking into getting another guitar cause I've been playing rocksmith for 2 going on 3 years with the epiphone junior model that came with the 200$ bundle, which is fine for practice but im to the point where i feel i could probably do better with a better guitar, 

so I've got some deals I've found a

brand new dbz Barchetta rx-fr-r6 for 350$

used less than an hour dbz BARRX-R1 for 300$

or the Ibanez js100 that is used for idk how long and the back plate is missing for 315$

i dont have access to try any of them out, was hoping to have one with a fairly thin neck kinda like the guitar i got now 

thanks for input in advance!!! 

SfcoAwol guess who is selling that DBZ BARRX-R1 for $300 on ebay....me!!!

I'm ajhah on ebay and bought it back when there was a DBZ TTK special sale. The DBZ BARRX-R1 looks great and feels real nice in the hand with good quality parts on it. I also bought a DBZ BARRX7-DCT at the same time and only play that one, so I figured I would sell the DBZ BARRX-R1 since I never use it.

Looking forward to you buying. I can even sell it to you for cheaper if you want to bypass ebay, so I don't have final value fees. I would just send you a cheaper Paypal invoice straight through Paypal and you'd still be covered by the buyer protection. :)

http://s28.postimg.org/jljdtvhjh/image.jpg

I also just recently bought a DBZ Diamond Bolero FM3 so even more reason to sell the DBZ BARRX-R1.

• Like 1

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.