Lyric timing issue after packaging

Garyth

I decided to add lyrics to the bass cdlc I'm doing. The learning process overall is going smoothly. I'm figuring out most of it. One thing I can't seem to fix:

I have the bpm all set, bass notes match up, work fine in RS.  I do the same for the lyrics, they all line up with the markers, highlight when they are supposed to inline and the sd preview. However, in RS it's highlighting one word later (early?). If you wanted to sing along you'd have to sing the word before the highlighted word.

thanks

Well, I'm willing if you are. I don't know how much effort it's worth if I'm the only one with the problem.

I thought maybe I was having a video/audio timing issue between RS and EOF .. the delays being different or something. I adjusted the EOF delay and tightned up the bass notes noticeably but the lyrics still fire blue early. I could just adjust for it, I'd rather know why. I have to be missing something.

I'll upload them and send you a link, no rush on my account.